Thread: Age Of Empires 2

I recently downloaded age of empires 2 full version for suprnova.tk, i run the

.exe and nothing happens. It contains a .cue file, and .bin file. Do i need to burn

this on a CD so i can play it?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    get winiso or isobuster and just extract the bin and use setup from there or use daemon tools and burn it to a drive

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    use daemon tools to mount the cue image the tools will bypass the safedisk 1 copy protection

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Slug03@20 October 2003 - 12:10
    I recently downloaded age of empires 2 full version for suprnova.tk, i run the

.exe and nothing happens. It contains a .cue file, and .bin file. Do i need to burn

this on a CD so i can play it?
    yea one thing you can do is burn the file to a cd... using nero for example

if you dont want to use cds, you could mount the bin image as a virtual drive with daemon tools or alcohol 120%

u choose

DWk

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Can i have the steps for burning the program to a cd so it can run on my hardrive

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Double Agent
    the cd images that you've downloaded are most likely copy protected, that's why when you click on the exe the cd wont run, cuz it knows its a copy.

mount the cd images with daemon tools, like everybody said, that will pass the copy protection and install the game.

PS, nevermind i thought the exe you meant was the game exe,, my bad

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I installed The program and mounted the bin file, when i choose to play the game it says to enter the proper cd in the drive. Do i need to burn it?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Double Agent
    i am assuming you used daemon tools tou mount the images

make sure you mount cd1 when you play the game or better if you could download one of those no cd patches from megagames.com