Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Videogame Burning

Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 23:40
    stfu niglet your fukin pissin me off and he didnt say cd r maybe you should read more carefully he said cd-rw that could actually mean the cd-rw drive

fuckin scrubs
    And if you would think a little his post makes actually sence seeing how with a cdr you can burn playstation games and PC games, considering the guy asked cdrw NOT dvd-r.

2. Games   -   #12
    Octopussy
    you idiot you know ur wrong

he could have been asking how to burn final fantasy x which you cant without a dvd r maybe he thought u can burn it on a cd r u fukin faggot you know ur wrong so stfu

3. Games   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Octopussy@21 October 2003 - 00:40
    fuckin scrubs

TLC?

4. Games   -   #14
    Octopussy
    wtf is that supposed to mean

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 23:43
    you idiot you know ur wrong

he could have been asking how to burn final fantasy x which you cant without a dvd r maybe he thought u can burn it on a cd r u fukin faggot you know ur wrong so stfu
    No actually much and I aint wrong, considering any one knows a cdrw takes 700 mb anything above you would need a dvd-r, therefore the answer supplied was sufficient, nice simple and to the point where as you try to complicate things as much as possible

Unless theres one of those 900mb CD's around

6. Games   -   #16
    Octopussy
    once again idiot your wrong because he asked if he could burn games with a cd rw and he IS a newbie and doesnt probably know much about pc so he could have meant burning ps2 games how the fuck is he supposed to know how big the games are

so just stfu

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 23:48
    once again idiot your wrong because he asked if he could burn games with a cd rw and he IS a newbie and doesnt probably know much about pc so he could have meant burning ps2 games how the fuck is he supposed to know how big the games are

so just stfu
    He would have specified, and n00b or not, any half wit knows the difference between a DVD and CD, unless ofcourse they live in your kind of world.

HE asked video games on cdrw, reply was you can burn what ever a cdr burns, makes sence unless its you.

edit: I believe my point has been put across I will not reply further to any idiotic comment, just a waste of post space

Thank you.

8. Games   -   #18
    Octopussy
    god....idiots just dont know when to shut up....look niglet you know your wrong so just stfu because he asked for video games on cd rw which could mean he asked for video games for pc ps2 xbox anything he needs to be more specefic and like i said before just read it and once again uve been proved wrong...dont pick interent fights with me cuz ill win im a internet thug

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 23:53
    god....idiots just dont know when to shut up....look niglet you know your wrong so just stfu because he asked for video games on cd rw which could mean he asked for video games for pc ps2 xbox anything he needs to be more specefic and like i said before just read it and once again uve been proved wrong...dont pick interent fights with me cuz ill win im a internet thug
    Sorry I just had to answer to this.

Again your mind seems to small to understand what I have said, so please take the time to re-read what I wrote.

As for internet thug...

10. Games   -   #20
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Octopussy@21 October 2003 - 00:53
    dont pick interent fights with me cuz ill win im a internet thug

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast