Thread: Descrambler Software

Anyone know of any TV Tuner SW that will descramble the pay channels? Just curious if this even exists.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    if it does it will be highly illegial to even consider speaking about.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    I found the DESCRAMBLE SOFTWARE!

Here is what the included Readme.txt file says....
    Hello guys....

I am Dark Mind and this is my program. I wrote this program to descrambler ntsc cable. It is all software. To install just extract 'WinTv01.vxd' and 'WinTv01.exe' to any directory. Then open your normal tv viewer and change to any channel. Then close that application and open WinTv01.exe. Press 'P' to fix the polarity and then use left and right arrowes to adjust lines. If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected].

Check for new releases on my Web Page!

~Dark Mind~
    Use at your own risk!!!
    I scanned it with Norton AntiVirus, however any programming errors or script (or anything) is your risk.

But let me tell you this! I used this program with no problem in Windows95 and 98. I had a Zoltrix TVMAX capture card at the time. Currently, I have WindowsXP with a different capture card, and have not tried it yet.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Good point.

Edited and closed.