Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

Thank you for this list!

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonsofliberty
    Those so called internal rips come to Usenet.
    Please show me the exclusive releases of Vault.bz in Usenet and while at it the dvdrips of x264.me as well

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    BANNED
    How many hours a day do you spend managing your ratio and trading invites?

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Please show me the exclusive releases of Vault.bz in Usenet and while at it the dvdrips of x264.me as well
    Lmao, the "thevault.bz" exclusive releases are a joke . 100+hrs of waiting time even if you have donated shitloads of money to the site.

Basically the only way of getting them is joining the group buy.

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    The traffic has doubled in the past few months at nzb sites, including this one. It must be connected with Newzbin, but now that they've reopened their traffic blew up too.

6. Newsgroups   -   #36
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by o__O View Post
    The traffic has doubled in the past few months at nzb sites, including this one. It must be connected with Newzbin, but now that they've reopened their traffic blew up too.
    I don't where you're getting your information, but traffic at this site has not "doubled". There has been no increase in page views or unique visitors to the NZB Index.

yo

7. Newsgroups   -   #37
    Can you give us an example of quality releases from Vault.bz that are not available on Usenet? Thanks!

8. Newsgroups   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    One big problem with the Index sites, you don't really know the quality you're going to get.

Many times, especially movies, it's crap or there's a stupid password on it.

When it comes to looking for a movie, don't waste your time on Indexing sites for NZBs, trust me I've been there done that...

As far as what's being listed for the NZB sites, most of them are junk too, just a bunch of wannabes that think they have something cool, then they want to charge you for VIP access or some other BS, to remove the banners or some other crap.

These people aren't pirates, just a bunch of kiddies that probably doesn't even know what the name Warez means.

True pirates share and don't charge people money, it's something you do for free, and if you need a BUCK then go get a JOB!

Can we PLEASE get this list updated to some RESPECTFUL pirate NZB sites worthy of the name!

THANKS
    Last edited by DasFox; 07-06-2010 at 01:43 AM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #39
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbyche View Post
    Can you give us an example of quality releases from Vault.bz that are not available on Usenet? Thanks!

I mentioned I have used all types of filesharing methods,dint I?

10. Newsgroups   -   #40
    BANNED
    Newzbin2 is turning into a bit of a flop imo. Not enough reports being made, editors being forced to fill quotas, high numbers of botched reports, still lots of broken systems. It's not looking too good.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast