Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

Hi I haven't used newsgroups for 2+ years now and was thinking of getting back to them. I previously used newzbin.com for indexing services. They had very good retention times and search engines.

Now looking through the sticky in this forum there are many other options. I also heard newzbin was in some sort of legal battle. Someone else told me the nzbmatrix is better than newzbin. They have ~$10 VIP fee. What is there retention time as a VIP remember? Non-VIP is a only 20 days. Any other recommendations on which site has the best retention/cost benefit.

I mainly want to find nzbs without much hassle and don't mind paying a little for it if I have to. Thanks for your help.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    Nzbmovieseeker.com is back online.
    Version 2.0 Beta.

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Usenet is easy but I like how people say it is difficult to use, which is fine with me. Torrenting to me is just dumb, JMO. Pretty much turned into a pissing contest between Torrenting sites trying to out do one another. Everyone wants to be with FTN or this or that. Guarantee everything those elite torrent sites have Usenet has.

I get everything I ever want by going to Scene Release Info sites. A simple Google and you will get several of them. NZBClub is great and one of my favorites. It at least tells you if an archive has a password or is an rar inside a rar. I have found most using Auto Indexing sites and rarely have to use sites such as this for items.

I do miss Merlins Portal but this is a great replacement. I appreciate you guys posting nzb's. I wish I could be as fast as some of you so I could post a few but I am slow I guess, lol.

Anyway, very informative thread, thanks for sharing!

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    Have to agree that torrenting is not as good as before (might as well be paying for nzb access if you have a seedbox) for general scene stuff, but for niche stuff, trackers are very useful.

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    When was the last time that nzbs.org opened their registration? I really wish I could get an account there, as many RSS apps (such as Sick-Beard and CouchPotato) support it. It seems like the only one that is free.

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    Try https://nzb.su/ they do pretty much the same thing but a bit better.

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    Lost Soul
    Said it before all you need is filesharingtalk.com and merlins-portal.net. Only 2 sites that do it right.

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by k2bug View Post
    Said it before all you need is filesharingtalk.com and merlins-portal.net. Only 2 sites that do it right.
    I understand. But apps like CouchPotato and SickBeard have not implemented either of those two sites (yet).

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    bua420
    Also try http://www.nzbhq.com/ kinda the same as nzb.su but open and seems to get posts alot faster

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    Can anyone tell which sources don't contain fake passworded files?

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast