Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonJelly View Post
    Can anyone tell which sources don't contain fake passworded files?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Newsgroups   -   #52
    I didn't find FindNZB here. I think it should be in the same list as binsearch.info. They are similar, but after searching on findnzb.net you don't have to use client, you can download files with web browser.

3. Newsgroups   -   #53
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewbinger View Post
    I didn't find FindNZB here. I think it should be in the same list as binsearch.info. They are similar, but after searching on findnzb.net you don't have to use client, you can download files with web browser.
    It's shit at this point. Search daily show and you get 5 results, really... change from collections to files and it jumps up to a whopping 37 results. Maybe I'm missing something here but didn't want to dedicate any more time than the default search behavior.

4. Newsgroups   -   #54
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Btw sorry for being off topic , does anyone know what is happening with nzbs.org ? It's been down all day

5. Newsgroups   -   #55
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Btw sorry for being off topic , does anyone know what is happening with nzbs.org ? It's been down all day
    It's up for me.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. Newsgroups   -   #56
    www.nzbtv.com is a good new nzb tv website they have all the latest tv nzbs as they hit the newsgroups,they also have extra info on the tv shows

7. Newsgroups   -   #57
    Mysterbin is easily the best auto-indexer. You can see the contents of the archives. Easily spot passworded web shyte.

RIP newzleech. Why is that STILL on this list?

8. Newsgroups   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    [*]Supersearch
    Not free, integrated into purchased version of NewsLeecher
    Simply one of the best Auto indexers with a great turn around time
    How do you use the supersearch to get good results? Every time i use it it gives me crap. I always get more & better results for the same searches on free index sites. Is there a trick to it?

9. Newsgroups   -   #59
    logoonlinepro
    Usenet servers hold all kinds of material, sometimes of questionable origin and legality.
    Please be careful and check if your downloading is legal in your country.
    This is your responsibility, not that of the authors of SABnzbd or the sites offering the NZB files.

10. Newsgroups   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by logoonlinepro View Post
    Usenet servers hold all kinds of material, sometimes of questionable origin and legality.
    Please be careful and check if your downloading is legal in your country.
    This is your responsibility, not that of the authors of SABnzbd or the sites offering the NZB files.
    If you're spamming crap just to get access to the invite section, you could at least write it yourself.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast