Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

I challenge anybody to find films from Don Wilson (Bloodfist doesn't count), Mark Dacascos (The Base, Sabotage etc), Gary Daniels (Rage etc) , or Oliver Grunier (Mercenary etc) anywhere on Usenet in English. You won't because they don't exist. Torrents are all dead too. All this shows is no system has everything or even a gigantic range. Just sayin.

2. Newsgroups   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole69 View Post
    I challenge anybody to find films from Don Wilson (Bloodfist doesn't count), Mark Dacascos (The Base, Sabotage etc), Gary Daniels (Rage etc) , or Oliver Grunier (Mercenary etc) ..... Torrents are all dead too.
    I found plenty of live torrents.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Newsgroups   -   #73
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I challenge anybody to find films from Don Wilson (Bloodfist doesn't count), Mark Dacascos (The Base, Sabotage etc), Gary Daniels (Rage etc) , or Oliver Grunier (Mercenary etc) anywhere on Usenet in English. You won't because they don't exist. Torrents are all dead too. All this shows is no system has everything or even a gigantic range. Just sayin.
    http://binsearch.info/?q=only+the+st...e=1100&server=

Challenge won. Now 69 me in my hole.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Newsgroups   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    http://binsearch.info/?q=only+the+st...e=1100&server=

Challenge won. Now 69 me in my hole.
    Barely won. Only one? And none of the ones I listed to boot?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I challenge anybody to find films from Don Wilson (Bloodfist doesn't count), Mark Dacascos (The Base, Sabotage etc), Gary Daniels (Rage etc) , or Oliver Grunier (Mercenary etc) ..... Torrents are all dead too.
    I found plenty of live torrents.
    Yes, but will they actually work with only one or two seeders? Precisely.
    Last edited by Hole69; 05-05-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Newsgroups   -   #75
    just stumbled on http://www.nzbgrabit.com and they got there own NZBINDEX written by the admin on there
    Last edited by NZBGrabit; 05-12-2012 at 02:57 PM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #76
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nzbruler View Post
    just stumbled on http://www.nzbgrabit.com and they got there own NZBINDEX written by the admin on there
    All new members must post an introduction post in the
    New Members Say Hi...
    forum before you post in any other this rule must be followed if this is broken then you could get banned.
    Ummm, I think I will pass on this indexer. Not a good sign.

7. Newsgroups   -   #77
    the site has been brought back to life was called NZB4FREE years back

8. Newsgroups   -   #78
    @Hole69: This is the list I found on private trackers (torrent). I can get any of those. There are also movies he produced.
    1989 - Say Anything...
    1990 - Bloodfist II
    1991 - Future Kick
    1992 - Bloodfist IV: Die Trying
    1994 - Cinema of Vengeance
    1994 - CyberTracker
    1995 - Batman Forever
    1995 - Virtual Combat
    1995 - The Power Within
    1995 - Top Fighter
    1995 - Bloodfist VI: Ground Zero
    1996 - Night Hunter
    1998 - Whatever It Takes
    2001 - Life in the Cage
    2002 - Modern Warriors
    2004 - Sci-Fighter
    2006 - 18 Fingers of Death!
    2007 - The Last Sentinel

I have at least 10 movies for each of the actors you mentionned. Hooray private trackers.

Edit: and it's Olivier Gruner, not Oliver Grunier.

Edit2:
    people still waste countless hours/spend hundreds a month trying to find scene access, people feel the need to spend $30+ per month on seedboxes, or torrent sites try to "leech" releases off faster sites to have better pretimes.
    I think most usenetters don't realize how awesome private trackers are. Fast speeds, much more content and way better organization. Whether for music, TV shows or movies, usenet is no match for private trackers. BUT I keep using usenet because it's so much more convenient. Streaming 1080p right from usenet into XBMC is pure bliss, and it's more secure.
    Last edited by Cascadeur; 05-17-2012 at 03:21 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #79
    Great Cascadeur, then do us all a favour and upload them to Usenet, I don't bother with torrents anymore especially private trackers.

10. Newsgroups   -   #80
    Great Cascadeur, then do us all a favour and upload them to Usenet, I don't bother with torrents anymore especially private trackers.
    That might be doable but:
    1) which ones do you want to see most? Most of them are rated 1-4 on imdb, so I'm not going to bother to upload 50 movies that you're probably going to be the only one to watch. I can make a list of available titles.
    2) what tutorial do you suggest I use for uploading? My previous attempts at uploading on usenet were utter failures, resulting in ugly ups on binsearch.

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast