- Mercenary II: Thick and Thin (1999)

- Velocity Trap (1999)

- Deadly Engagement (2003)

- Soft Target aka Crooked (2006)

Wilson:

- Out for Blood (1992)

- Red Sun Rising (1994)

- All Cybertrackers

- Lion Strike aka Ring of Fire III (1995)

- Terminal Rush (1996)

- Night Hunter (1996)

Don't bother with Bloodfist, got them all.

Dacascos:

- Sabotage (1996)

- Deathline (1997)

- Sanctuary (1998)

- The Base (1999)

Bosworth:

- Back in Business (1997)

- The Operative (2000)

Anything by Michael Dudikoff and Gary Daniels you can find and upload, they are all great cheesy B movies. I'm certain a lot of people would be eternally grateful.

2. Newsgroups   -   #82
    Alright, I'll get whatever I can find (I downloaded 11 movies by now), and I'll send them directly to you.
    Just have to figure a way to send you a PM or something similar.

3. Newsgroups   -   #83
    I just found another tracker (Cinemageddon) that specializes in those cheezy b-series movies. So far I've found everything.
    I'll try to pass on to you as much as I can, but you should really give those websites a try.
    Last edited by Cascadeur; 05-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole69 View Post
    It seems you can't PM unless you are logged in and online.
    And have ≥5 posts and been a member here for 15 or more days.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Newsgroups   -   #85
    Cascadeur, have you tried to upload some of these files? I'd start with this guide:

http://www.usenetshack.com/the-defin...ost-to-usenet/

6. Newsgroups   -   #86
    Nope, not yet. Actually I was looking for a CLI-linux tutorial (yeah, I know, I should have mentionned from the start, my bad).
    What I can offer though is to pass it on to you directly. Either torrent (don't worry, safe and easy) or HTTP.

Edit: Ok, so I've googled a bit and found a few good tools like newsmangler and lift-cup. I'm tinkering with it right now, and may start to post stuff on Usenet. I'll let you know when I've made my first upload so you can check and tell me if it's ok.

Edit2: ok, so I've just posted "City Hunter (1993)", but I don't know how to check if everything went smoothly. Can you tell me ?
    Edit3: just realized that it was already available. Oh well. Let me know if it was properly uploaded, then I'll upload the list of movies you asked for, and you can make another list of the Michael Dudikoff and Gary Daniels movies you want.
    Edit4: ok, just downloaded the movies off nzbs.org, and everything was perfect. But I don't see it in binsearch, nzbindex or nzbmatrix, and mysterbin has it incomplete. What have I done wrong ?
    Edit5: I'm uploading with lift-cup, and it determines automatically the rar size, the block size, etc. But it doesn't respect the recommended sizes. So for example, I have an article size of 768000, a block size of 709176 and a rar size of 20M. Does it matter ?
    Last edited by Cascadeur; 05-20-2012 at 06:48 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #87
    Excellent work, Cascadeur, City Hunter is available everywhere. When you post, there is a propagation delay while the file spreads. So give it an hour or two and the posts should appear.. Ignore the recommended sizes, 15MB is the rule of thumb for 1 and 2 CD, 20MB doesn't really matter either way, an rar is an rar. Same with the other options, a bit of leeway is fine. I would make sure there is at least 10% parity files, 15% if you can swing it, just in case. Carry on uploading!:

http://nzbclub.com/nzb_view/21122199...ty_Hunter_1993

I'll work on the other lists. Great work!

EDIT: Gary Daniels:

Full Impact - 1993

Deadly Target - 1994

Rage - 1995

Hawk's Vengeance - 1996

White Tiger - 1996

Riot - 1996

No Tomorrow - 1999

City of Fear - 2000

Gedo - 2000

Witness to a Kill - 2001

Queen's Messenger - 2001

Black Friday - 2002

Reptilicant - 2006

Forced to Fight - 2011

Missed 4 from Wilson, Future Kick 1991, Papertrail 1998, The Prophet 2000, Redemption 2002.

Another 7 from Gruner, Savage 1996, Mars 1997, TNT 1997, Interceptors 1999, Extreme Honor 2001, Interception Force 2 2002, and Power Elite 2002.
    Last edited by Hole69; 06-01-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Edited again

8. Newsgroups   -   #88
    Just to let you know I'm slowly going through the list in an orderly fashion. First 3 already uploaded.

9. Newsgroups   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascadeur View Post
    Just to let you know I'm slowly going through the list in an orderly fashion. First 3 already uploaded.
    Excellent. Looking at Mercenary now. Very very nice. Is Mercenary II up? A few a day is more than enough though, take you time. A suggestion, could you create a .nfo for them? I don't particularly mind, but some prefer an .nfo. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Hole69; 05-21-2012 at 09:28 PM.

10. Newsgroups   -   #90
    Ok, that'd be really easier if I could send you PMs instead of hijacking this thread.
    Yes, I've uploaded Mercenary (1996), Mercenary II: Thick and Thin (1999), Velocity Trap (1999), Deadly Engagement (2003), Soft Target aka Crooked (2006) and I'm uploading Out for Blood (1992). Watch out for the years, because the places where I got them from have different ones and I chose to leave it as it were. I trust they know where it comes from.
    I've been at a loss to find the best groups to post to. I started with a.b.multimedia, then a.b.movies and now I'm trying a.b.movies.divx/a.b.movies.x264. Nzbs.org seems to pick up on some uploads and not others, and wrongly sorted one as TV.

Also, I wanted to say that some movies are available in higher quality in private trackers, but I tried to find the best balance between quality and how much it costs me to download those and upload it.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast