Thread: How Do I Make The Board To Not Save My

I send a lot of PMz during my time on the K-Lite Board. Whenever i compose a new message, it automatically saves the message in the "Sent Folder" and i dont want this to happen because i have to clean it up afterwards when my inbox is almost 100% full. I know i can uncheck the box at the end of page but is there a way that i dont have even uncheck it.Thts right, I am Lazy. Any mod can delete/close this topic if this is not possible.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    When sending a message you can click off the option "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder". As far as I know this is the only way.

I'm not sure if there is a way to change this as the default option, have been looking and haven't seen it.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    When you PM box gets full you can use "Archive Messages" to send all your PMs to your e-mail inbox. Once you recieve all the messages you can then delete all the PMs and start again a 0%.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@21 October 2003 - 01:06
    When you PM box gets full you can use "Archive Messages" to send all your PMs to your e-mail inbox. Once you recieve all the messages you can then delete all the PMs and start again a 0%.
    Thnx. I didnt know that we could do that. I will try it right now.