Thread: Evil Alpay Builds Death Star

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Read this today in The Guardian , thought it was worth a mention:

What the tabloids (should) have said

EVIL ALPAY BUILDS DEATH STAR

Controversial bully-boy defender Alpay has revealed that he plans to mobilise a vast armoured death star as part of his ongoing imperial assualt on English football.

"These are just the kind of things that happen in the game," breathed the black cape-swathed Turk. "In time you will all kneel before me - or die."

The mask wearing thug is rumoured to have stationed his moon-size military facilty in the peaceful Endor system, ideally placed for a strike on England's Hertfordshire training base.  However, sources inside the FA have suggested that Alpay's death star may not yet be fully operational, leaving its core open to an attack led perhaps by jedi master David Beckham.
    (PS Any Turkey fans out there I'm not having a go, more having a go at the presses treatment of Alpay..)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    (PS Any Turkey fans out there I'm not having a go, more having a go at the presses treatment of Alpay..)
    well you hud have a go cos he's a prick

but on a lighter note that made me giggle

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese@21 October 2003 - 00:19
    Read this today in The Guardian , thought it was worth a mention:

What the tabloids (should) have said

EVIL ALPAY BUILDS DEATH STAR

Controversial bully-boy defender Alpay has revealed that he plans to mobilise a vast armoured death star as part of his ongoing imperial assualt on English football.

"These are just the kind of things that happen in the game," breathed the black cape-swathed Turk. "In time you will all kneel before me - or die."

The mask wearing thug is rumoured to have stationed his moon-size military facilty in the peaceful Endor system, ideally placed for a strike on England's Hertfordshire training base. However, sources inside the FA have suggested that Alpay's death star may not yet be fully operational, leaving its core open to an attack led perhaps by jedi master David Beckham.
    The treatment he is getting from the press is well deserved, wtf do u think the Turkish press would do to Beckham if he poaked there nations favourite player in the face and mocked his penalty miss? You think they would be any fairer? As Bobby Robson said,
    He deserves all he gets

4. Lounge   -   #4
    cimkembom
    he is not a football player

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    umm, yes he is.
    ice ice baby

6. Lounge   -   #6
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mondaeo@21 October 2003 - 14:47
    well you hud have a go cos he's a prick

but on a lighter note that made me giggle
    fuck the english press

why do u think every country starts on beckham because he is the prick he provokes people slyly so noone sees hes very smart in this way

that would of been funny if i werent turkish.......