Thread: Can't Get Shareaza To Connect

I just recently have been trying shareaza and for some reason it will only connect to one edonkey network how do i get it to connect to more networks including gnutelle 1 and 2?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It will only connect to one edonkey server as that is all it needs, it does a global search from that one server although it is still better to connect to one of the major servers like probleprinz, also connecting to more than one would put a huge strain on the network.

To connect to the other two networks either go to the network tab and click on G1 and G2 network icons on the page or you can go into tools>shareaza settings and change it so they connect on start up.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Normally that is correct but I've got the same problem for about a week now. I configured Shareaza to connect to Gnutella 1 and 2 and Edonkeynetwork at start up, but as said, since a week it doens't connect at all.
    Some other people I know got the same problem.
    Anyone with a solution? Cause uptill now I had the fastest downloadspeeds for BitTorrent files in Shareaza instead of a BitTorrent client (and I tried a few&#33.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Mine connect fine...
    Donkey and G2 anyway, seems G1 is sluggish...
    Also seems my BT is getting no sources...

EDIT: G1 started, though still no BT sources...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Good for you but still the te problem remains for Risknothin and me and who knows, how many others.
    No sources for BT could mean no connection to the tracker. A BT client would indicate that but, to my knowledge, the BT build in Shareaza won't.
    Try another BT file, to chek it.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --