Thread: Showstopper496 Is A Theif!

He stole my sig pic, I had that as my avatar and just now set it as my sig, I found that picture HELLA long ago but didnt take the time to scale it down to put it in my sig!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I stole it again and modified it a little to suit the tastes of the members. Hope you dont mind.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    If you dont believe me, go to the Music World and look for some of my posts, we where dicussing my avatar last night

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ok he must have gone to this site www.lingerie.com and that is only one of his many pics

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Still way to big for a signature.

How about this? and this transparent one:

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shush, you dont say that

7. Lounge   -   #7
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@20 October 2003 - 21:15
    Still way to big for a signature.

How about this? and this transparent one:
    He's right.

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 495x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can not be uploaded; they must be linked from a web address or picture hosting site. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Oh ME GOD! I want to put my dildo in that girl! In Turkmenistan we do not have pretty ladies. We have very ugly women who are old and have ugly faces.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Wow, whats the name of that girl David82487?