Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    that has to be the biggest lie ever created!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    No, he might. I know some people who have relatives in the business and have gotten some pre-release DVD's and vids of movies...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    All I am hoping is that we get a DVD-Screener, please god let there be one released.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by SiMpLe DiSaSTeR@22 October 2003 - 06:55
    No, he might. I know some people who have relatives in the business and have gotten some pre-release DVD's and vids of movies...
    thing is warner bros haven't even got down to creating the dvd yet, with all the production notes, bonus content, it's gonna take a while. Exp for revolutions, I think its impossible.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Oh great spoilers. The movie reviews are reviews. We can't really say if the movie sucks or not because the movie hasn't even come out yet. Well... I'm going to enjoy the third and final one.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@22 October 2003 - 10:09
    thing is warner bros haven't even got down to creating the dvd yet, with all the production notes, bonus content, it's gonna take a while. Exp for revolutions, I think its impossible.
    You have to remember, though: Revolutions was filmed at around the same time as Reloaded (back-to-back, perhaps), so... the movie itself has probably been done for nearly a month.

I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD is already layed out and waiting to be pressed en masse.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    look, i also think he's lying but it's worth a shot, he sounds genuine. Calm down, i din't start an annoying i have matrix revolutions on DVD did I?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by browser@22 October 2003 - 16:28
    look, i also think he's lying but it's worth a shot, he sounds genuine. Calm down, i din't start an annoying i have matrix revolutions on DVD did I?
    WTF are you talkin' about??
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    I have read that there actually is a dvdrip of revolutions floating around the internet.

There is also a site that has the complete story line of the movie, supported by screen caps of the movie, describing the plotline of Revolutions from the beginning of the movie to the end.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by yNd aznbnet@22 October 2003 - 16:58
    I have read that there actually is a dvdrip of revolutions floating around the internet.

There is also a site that has the complete story line of the movie, supported by screen caps of the movie, describing the plotline of Revolutions from the beginning of the movie to the end.
    uhhh. where's the link man?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast