Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Anyone Download Games From Kazaa?

Originally posted by theX@23 October 2003 - 04:12
    that is very true, if u are looking for pure correct files then edonkey and bittorrent is ur best bet
    dam i realy dont get how are you guys working whit bittorshit it never worked for me i upload always 30+ and download at 2/5

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o+23 October 2003 - 05:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (o_ICEMAN_o @ 23 October 2003 - 05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theX@23 October 2003 - 04:12
    that is very true, if u are looking for pure correct files then edonkey and bittorrent is ur best bet
    dam i realy dont get how are you guys working whit bittorshit it never worked for me i upload always 30+ and download at 2/5 [/b][/quote]
    I had that problem at first too, then changed to shareaza and got good speeds of 120+ kb/s (I know shareaza does it in kBITS but i changed the settings the kbytes) now I use burst and I get round about the same speeds, I dunno what changed or why it happened in the beginning.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    hey, u get good speeds on shareza, thas good stuff man B) , i wish there was just like ONE tweak u could do to get all p2p programs fixed up and faster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123