Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screaming + Squelching Noises On Mp3s

drum_dude
    Hi all,

I have just downloaded the same guns 'n' roses songs (Paradise City + Welcome to the Jungle) 5 times and on all them the music is taken over by this screaming and squelching noise. At first I thought the files were corrupt and downloaded them again from other sources, however, the same thing has happened but on different parts of the tunes. I have encountered this with other songs such as the The Police in the past but just put it down to a corrupt file. But Today this happened 5 times in a row on the same songs but from different sources!!!! So far I have disabled all Anti-Virus and other programs but this has been to no avail!!!

Help...is this a RIAA thing or is it my machine fucked....all files have sources of 100+ users!!!!

If it is an RIAA thing all I can say is '£14.99p for a CD...YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF. LOWER THE PRICES AND I'LL STOP DOWNLOADING!!!!"

Fucking bastards!!!

Drum dude

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ok to clear this up

RIAA has spread mp3s with annoying "noises" in them to stop p2p (peer2peer [for the slow kids]) users from downloading and sharing them, but the common KaZaA (KMD) user doesn't know a thing about it so, they keep on sharing them thinking it's their computer messing up or so on..

the only tips i could give u is to get the newst kazaa lite vers (K++ and kazaa lite have merged)

and to use the search filters, like enter the name of the artists,bitrate,qaulity AND most important - now the files wit more ppl are bad!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    This is the millionth post about this, yes it's the RIAA there is a pinned topic in Musicworld about this.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    drum_dude
    [QUOTE]

You cheeky fucker!! The millionth post...well I have gone through these fucking forums and I can't find anything about this!!! Wankers like you really PISS ME OFF cos you think you know everything!!! I don't visit musicworld or wahtever the fuck it's called you twat!!!

IF IT REALLY GETs YOU THAT MUCH THEN WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU REQUEST IT TO BE A STICKY ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU UNHELPFUL CUNT!!!!

As for filePirater, many thanks for your helpful advice...pity the junkyardTWAT couldn't put it as helpful as you!!!

Drum Dude

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    IF IT REALLY GETs YOU THAT MUCH THEN WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU REQUEST IT TO BE A STICKY ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it is a sticky here

are you sure those sorts of screaming + squelching noises are not your neighbours having some fun maybe

edit : added link

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    drum_dude
    Originally posted by 4play@22 October 2003 - 00:55

are you sure those sorts of screaming + squelching noises are not your neighbours having some fun maybe

edit : added link
    ha ha...

I meant a sticky in this forum...

Thanks

Drum dude

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    it makes more sense to have it in musicworld because general that is where we discuss music.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    drum_dude
    I don't agree...if the RIAA are doing this then it should be a sticky in all forums!!! It's important enough...plus the penny should drop when idiots like prick-yard-arsehead say this the millionth time that the subject has come up!!!! I mean, for fuck sake it should be a sticky in the main forum selection!!!!

We don't all spend our entire wanking career in these forums to know where everying is...

Regards

Drum dude

9. File Sharing   -   #9

man i cant find any topics bout screechy mp3s either...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    cambodia
    Drum Dude:

Your input is much appreciated, however, your response to junkyardking is unwarranted. In the future, I'd suggest a modicum of decorum. :rtfaq:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast