Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Refuge

Poster
    Well basically all that means go to Games World and look for the thread "Videogame Burning", you shall find the answer

2. Lounge   -   #22
    muchspl2
    too funny no name, what a great story, twas a funny thing then it became a sad thing

he was totally owend by all

my favorite was he internet thugness and the fact that he threatened to IM us with bold yellow font as a punishment

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@22 October 2003 - 02:18
    too funny no name, what a great story, twas a funny thing then it became a sad thing

he was totally owend by all

my favorite was he internet thugness and the fact that he threatened to IM us with bold yellow font as a punishment

I really didnt think he was serious until he started to explain what it was

4. Lounge   -   #24
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by noname12@22 October 2003 - 02:18
    Well basically all that means go to Games World and look for the thread "Videogame Burning", you shall find the answer
    ok I went forth to the kingdom of gameworld. where upon I came across the thread you have fortold of in your thread..ehm..eths, I studied it and returned to this world with only 1 thought in my mind.....what the fecketh is he oneth?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+22 October 2003 - 02:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 22 October 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@22 October 2003 - 02:18
    Well basically all that means go to Games World and look for the thread "Videogame Burning", you shall find the answer&nbsp;
    ok I went forth to the kingdom of gameworld. where upon I came across the thread you have fortold of in your thread..ehm..eths, I studied it and returned to this world with only 1 thought in my mind.....what the fecketh is he oneth? [/b][/quote]

First I must congradulate you on your succesful tripeth Knight Cooleth of Zero

We all came back weary in mind and body not knowingeth to this day what in the name of all thats holy happendeth. But we are now veterans ready for feast.

Back to the topic....

*Wipes nose with Zero&#39;s shoulder, continues the cry.*

6. Lounge   -   #26

7. Lounge   -   #27
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@21 October 2003 - 18:56

p.p.s nice case btw, scarily enough I had decided the night that you posted that I was gonna go for the black one in the same range
    Are you going to get it then?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by noname12+22 October 2003 - 02:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 22 October 2003 - 02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@22 October 2003 - 02:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @22 October 2003 - 02:18

ok I went forth to the kingdom of gameworld. where upon I came across the thread you have fortold of in your thread..ehm..eths, I studied it and returned to this world with only 1 thought in my mind.....what the fecketh is he oneth?

We all came back weary in mind and body not knowingeth to this day what in the name of all thats holy happendeth. But we are now veterans ready for feast.

Back to the topic....

*Wipes nose with Zero&#39;s shoulder, continues the cry.* [/b][/quote]
    I spill forth with feelings of gratitude in your direction my good friend sir without a name, I too shall join you in the feast as twas a long journey and I am need of good eats and hearty amounts of ale,...but first can you waiteth till I change me topeth, my shoulder eth muchoeth soggy

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+22 October 2003 - 03:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 22 October 2003 - 03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@22 October 2003 - 02:42
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@22 October 2003 - 02:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @22 October 2003 - 02:18

Back to the topic....

*Wipes nose with Zero&#39;s shoulder, continues the cry.*
    I spill forth with feelings of gratitude in your direction my good friend sir without a name, I too shall join you in the feast as twas a long journey and I am need of good eats and hearty amounts of ale,...but first can you waiteth till I change me topeth, my shoulder eth muchoeth soggy [/b][/quote]
    LMAO

Your Old english Young sir is impressive.

Thou shalt be Seated next to me in the feast to come.

For we shall never know what morrow holds and the darkness shall rise again for the sun must fall.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by clocker+22 October 2003 - 02:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 22 October 2003 - 02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@21 October 2003 - 18:56

p.p.s nice case btw, scarily enough I had decided the night that you posted that I was gonna go for the black one in the same range
    Are you going to get it then? [/b][/quote]
    oh commercial beaketh till I speak to clocker. Yeah mate I am gonna get it, just trying to decide on apower supply, unfortunately over the pond here things are a little more expensive but I fancy the tt silent power one to match my case, whichn I believe you are getting as part of yourv package deal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast