Thread: Nero 6

Poster
    I downloaded nero 6 ultra and it says it has the key. I can't find it does anybody have it? the key that is.

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

and I don't even have nero 6 don't see the poin tof it if nero 5.5 burns disks then thats what its for

3. Music   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Check you PM.

4. Music   -   #4
    EDIT: SERIALS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD.

You had the rule quoted above and STILL posted it? I don't care if it's real or not.

5. Music   -   #5
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by _puffin_@22 October 2003 - 00:53
    your welcome
    what part of the rules dont you understand and it was just posted earlier in this thread

6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

6. Music   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

It has to be big and red so it catches their attention.
    @_puffin_

7. Music   -   #7
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5

you forgot the bold italics and underline

8. Music   -   #8
    Ex-member
    That's not a real key, so I'll not bother editing it.

However, the requesting of serial numbers is banned, so...