Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC account disable for nothing

X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thats sad..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Assuming DrParker was indeed told what he posted, it also doesn't make much sense.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Had a couple dissables. Before you go irc, have at least 2,3,4 alternative stories. Come with one and your dead!

I was accused for cheating at some big music site, This bullshit I have seen before.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Yah because if you tell them multiple stories that wouldn't make them suspicious at all

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Yah because if you tell them multiple stories that wouldn't make them suspicious at all
    It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends...
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends... even though i did not had invite

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    It's simple really.

I left all 4 of my seedboxes downloading the same torrent, while my friend, who lives in Africa, unbeknown to me keylogged my account and sold invites to his friends...
    You poor, poor innocent soul, here take my account and use your 4 seedboxes.
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Four seedboxes? Cabalo's guide on how to get inside any tracker is doing you well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Assuming DrParker was indeed told what he posted, it also doesn't make much sense.
    Makes sense to me.

They don't mind losing a few hundred members for a couple of bugs that they aren't going to pick out one by one.

They would then leave out the important members from the particular country.

It's SCC we're talking about.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    They don't mind losing a few hundred members for a couple of bugs that they aren't going to pick out one by one.

It's SCC we're talking about.
    I really don't understand how people say things like that... take away sploit, antd, splice and there goes half the swarm speeds (no jokes intended). Members are not entirely disposable, you know. Most members on SCC actually use shared boxes instead of dedicated ones, with very few exceptions, such as the prominent names above.

EDIT: I guess what I'm saying is, it depends on who they're giving up. I'm sure SCC would have a lot of regrets if they let the server randomly pick 100 members and throw them out, which is exactly what trackers do when they ban countries. Fortunately SCC only bans new sign-ups, from said countries and weeds out the rest of the problems. Flat-out saying that any/all members are disposable because there will be more to replace them is wrong.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 03-17-2010 at 06:00 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast