Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get Your Member Name?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well I know thsi topci was done months ago but sicne then we have new members nice to start it up again

Well my reall name is Adam of caurse and on the footy field they call me Adster

my family realy cause me Ad

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    my name is eric

The name eric was already taken so i put _ at each side of it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    My name is nigel, and the 123? On another forum the name nigel was taken so I just added 123. I use the same name everywhere now.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    erm.....well, when I first started posting here I always imagined that my posts sounded 'squeaky'...meaning, n00b-ish...So I was in bed one night and thought; I want to be Skweeky!!

It's a bit out of date though, I don't feel like Skweeky anymore and most places I hang out I'm known as PoshSonja....That name was created when RF and B were once laughing with my english, which sounds quite posh apparently ( that's not true of course, I just have a slight French accent )

5. Lounge   -   #5
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Pusher is the name of my favorite X-Files episode/nickname of my favorite X-Files character.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    'Lamsey' is my nick IRL; apparently it was once a nickname for Paul Lambert, the Celtic footballer. For some reason one of my old schoolmates started calling me Lamsey and the name just stuck.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Skweeky@22 October 2003 - 09:14
    erm.....well, when I first started posting here I always imagined that my posts sounded 'squeaky'...meaning, n00b-ish...So I was in bed one night and thought; I want to be Skweeky!!  
    • That's not the story I heard!

_______

As for my name, I originally joined as tite-wad.... cuz I'm such a miser.

Then when I got shut out of that "account" I chose titey since that's what a lot of peoople here were callin me anyway.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by titey+22 October 2003 - 16:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 22 October 2003 - 16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@22 October 2003 - 09:14
    erm.....well, when I first started posting here I always imagined that my posts sounded &#39;squeaky&#39;...meaning, n00b-ish...So I was in bed one night and thought; I want to be Skweeky&#33;&#33;
    • That&#39;s not the story I heard&#33;

_______

As for my name, I originally joined as tite-wad.... cuz I&#39;m such a miser.

Then when I got shut out of that "account" I chose titey since that&#39;s what a lot of peoople here were callin me anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Hi titey, good to see you around again&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    uNz has been my nickname since my early school days. It&#39;s a contraction of my Surname.
    The [i] was added when I first started using online chat... [i] = internet.
    It means &#39;me online&#39;. So now you know.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by nigel123@22 October 2003 - 09:39
    Hi titey, good to see you around again&#33;
    Hiya nigel.... thanks.... it&#39;s only a brief visit though.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast