Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Mention The War.

BANNED

Phil Neville scores the winning goal after 4 minutes.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Too many foreigners in British football. I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
    Too many foreigners in British football. I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence.
    roflmaopmp

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    Are there any Rangers supporters in here??

To listen to the match this morning, (Australia), I had to register with the official Rangers website for six months, this gives live radio coverage of all Rangers games over the internet.

The plan I bought is here, World Match Live, the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return. So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I'll give you my username and password.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 20:48

[@ Jonno]

You soon acquire a hard skin when you're a Man U supporter mate, especially when you come from London. A bit like being a "Pom" in Australia.

Thats cos you're all tossers

Heh, The reason Becks shaved his head is cos Posh asked her stylist to shave her twat

Oh bugger, just realised he don't play for man u anymore

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 22:57

To listen to the match this morning, (Australia), I had to register with the official Rangers website for six months, this gives live radio coverage of all Rangers games over the internet.

The plan I bought is here, World Match Live, the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return. So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I'll give you my username and password.

Can I just say, bloody nice gesture.

I am sure there will be several people interested, particularly ex-pats, as the Rangers fans in Scotland can get most matches on Radio Scotland. However you can't get them outside of the UK.

I was trying to help someone set up a proxy to get it, but we could never get it set up properly.

Good effort that man.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by JPaul+22 October 2003 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 22 October 2003 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@22 October 2003 - 22:57

The plan I bought is here,&nbsp; World Match Live, the 12.99 one.

Now, I only need this one more time, next week for the return.&nbsp; So if you are a true supporter of Rangers, PM me, and I&#39;ll give you my username and password.

Can I just say, bloody nice gesture.

I am sure there will be several people interested, particularly ex-pats, as the Rangers fans in Scotland can get most matches on Radio Scotland. However you can&#39;t get them outside of the UK.

I was trying to help someone set up a proxy to get it, but we could never get it set up properly.

Good effort that man. [/b][/quote]
    Not tonight JP. I could not get it at all, even on the internet radio. Apparently Mr Murdoch blocked it with a court order.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Right I&#39;m off to watch the game. I knew the score but I have forgot it. Has it advantages eh?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
    I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence.
    if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+23 October 2003 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 23 October 2003 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@22 October 2003 - 21:10
    I heard on the TV last night there was even a Chink in the Celtic defence. &nbsp; &nbsp;
    if anyone else made that horrible, horrible pun (well, it made me chuckle): i would be quite insulted [/b][/quote]
    Good Lad

What a balanced view. You realise that the person had no intent to offend, so you take none. Too many people are looking for reasons to be annoyed about things, rather than looking at the context.

I&#39;m afraid it&#39;s a contest between Billy Dean and you for the Top Man of the Day Award.

I will have to make a joint award. Well done to you both.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast