█ ███▄██▄ ▄▄██▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▀▄▄ ▄██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▄ ▀███▄███ ▄██▀▀ ▄▀
    █ ███▀████▄ ██ ███▀ ███ ▀ ▄██▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄█▀ ███▀██▄ ▄▀
    █ ███ ▀████▄ ▄███ ▄▄█▀▀███▄███▄▄▄▄███ ▀███▄█▀ ███ ▀██▄ ▀▄▄
    ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▄ ▀████▄▀██▀▀▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄ ▀█▀ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄ ▀██▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄
    █▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▄ ▀█████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▀▀▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▀ ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▄ ▀▄
    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀███████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█ █▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▀
    ▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▄█▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ 1 9 1 1 <JED>
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    │ Razor 1911 proudly presents: │
    │ Metro 2033 *Proper* │
    │ (C) THQ │
    ├────────────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────┤
    │ Date: 2010-03-16 │ Game Type : Action │
    │ Size: 1 DVD │ Protection: Steam │
    └────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────┘
    Game Notes
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a
    story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in
    your hands. In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event,
    annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth's surface into a
    poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the
    Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age. The year
    is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their
    besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the
    mutant horrors that await outside. You are Artyom, born in the last days
    before the fire, but raised Underground. Having never ventured beyond your
    Metro Station-City limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to
    the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible
    impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath
    the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine
    the fate of mankind.

Proper Notes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Skidrow releas is crashing after the intro. Works fine with our crack!
    Install Notes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Extract RARs
    2. Mount or Burn image
    3. Run Installer.exe (when it ask for SID file you have to select it on your
    dvd drive)
    4. Copy the whole content from crack dir to your install folder
    5. Have Fun!
    Razor 1911 Greetings
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To our friends!

/\
    Razor 1911 /__\ Since 1985
    /\ /\
    /__\/__\
    SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
    IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

_____.
    ._________.____ ___.__ / __/__ _____._________.
    ._______\\__. / \/ / \/ \ \/ / .__/_______.
    ._______\\_. / \_ _/) ( ._//_______.
    \\________.:nYx:.___.(____/\___/.|______|/____/\____).__.:Scripts:.________//
    nYx GreyLine FTPd Scripts

This is an old post. The NZB is no longer kept on our servers. Please check in the new index or try searching on Binsearch.info.

2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Archive NZBs   -   #2
    The Program Cant start because x3DAudio1_7.dll is missing from your computer ??? Any fix for that :0/

4. Archive NZBs   -   #3
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by staus1 View Post
    The Program Cant start because x3DAudio1_7.dll is missing from your computer ??? Any fix for that :0/
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...ml?x3daudio1_7

Download it and install it, Problem solved.

5. Archive NZBs   -   #4
    Thx for the quick reply ;0). My bad ;-( forgot to install the direct x components. Thx again ;0)

This game is Awesome ;0). Really really cool atmosphere AND the graphics are insane at very high. Im only running it att High with a 285 GTX STILL its insane att high settings. Very high gives me around 15-20 FPS lol
    Last edited by staus1; 03-16-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Archive NZBs   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I resolved my issue of black screen. I had to disable my 2nd monitor. I noticed this is only a one time thing and that the game will launch the next time with both monitors on. must be an ATI issue.
    Last edited by leos; 03-17-2010 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Archive NZBs   -   #6
    I find this unbelievable. When you first play this game its default setting is to run on 85htz monitor at 1600x900 resolution. My monitor only handles upto 75htz and my LCD TV only upto 60htz. So as soon as you click to play it turns the monitor/TV black screen and says "out of range". The sound is there and the games running but you cant see anything to change the settings. What dipshit idiot Russian programmer decided to have a default setting of 85htz???????? By the way I'm running nvidia gtx280 card with quad core at 2.8ghz so plenty of power in my PC. Just my monitor and LCD TV has no refresh rate as high as 85htz. Amazing!
    Last edited by bonopoxed; 03-17-2010 at 01:41 PM.

8. Archive NZBs   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by staus1 View Post
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...ml?x3daudio1_7

Download it and install it, Problem solved.
    I usually put the dll in the same folder with the executable but how do you install it on the system ?

9. Archive NZBs   -   #8
    Goes in the windows system folder.

10. Archive NZBs   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bonopoxed View Post
    I find this unbelievable. When you first play this game its default setting is to run on 85htz monitor at 1600x900 resolution. My monitor only handles upto 75htz and my LCD TV only upto 60htz. So as soon as you click to play it turns the monitor/TV black screen and says "out of range". The sound is there and the games running but you cant see anything to change the settings. What dipshit idiot Russian programmer decided to have a default setting of 85htz???????? By the way I'm running nvidia gtx280 card with quad core at 2.8ghz so plenty of power in my PC. Just my monitor and LCD TV has no refresh rate as high as 85htz. Amazing!
    Just downloaded Metro and about to install.

I see this display frequency cock-up quite a few times with relatively unknown teams. It's a rather lame oversight that you should only see junior intern programmers making.

Considering that the Metro devs formed part of the programming team responsible for the embrassingly bud-ridden mess that was the Stalker series, I hope this silly oversight is not an indication that the Metro dev team will be bringing the same 'no quality control' method of development from their time under GSC

If you're still having problems with black display screen, give me an hour and I'll have the game installed and will figure it out the easiest way to fix it.

UPDATE

Well the game installed but when I run it I get a warning message about needing to update my Nvidia display drivers to the latest version to avoid stability issues. Problem is I'm already running the latest 196.21 drivers.

I don't have any black screens due to incorrect sync frequencies but when I'm at the menu, everything is stuttering like crazy. The mouse control is tuttering, audio is stuttering, animation is syuttering. It's like some gremlin is sat on my video card and is moving a speed slider switch up and down to piss me off.

I suspect all my recent problems with running recent games is down to the fact I'm reduced to using two 7800 GT cards while waiting for my 9800GX2 to be returned from warranty repairs. I guess this is another game to hold off playing till I get it back.

How I miss thee 9800GX2
    Last edited by seefer; 03-17-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. Archive NZBs   -   #10
    Yeah still no fix here. I've looked in the user.cfg file and there is no setting for refresh rate. There are 2 user.cfg files and I've checked both. There is a fix for over riding the refresh rate in dxdiag but that seems to be for win xp only. Can't find the setting in dxdiag on win 7. I've seen another couple of posts about this same problem on other forums but with no fix. This is the one thing I hate about PC gaming. You can be fucúking about for hours trying to get something to work. If I'd have paid for this game I'd be really pissed about it hehehe. Oh by the way I got the same message about nvidia drivers and I'm also running the latest drivers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast