Thread: Max Payne 2

Ah well, first I install overnet and am off to download max payne 2 'cause I can't find it on kazaa, it goes fine uptil 87 MB and then..........................it's stuck there for three days!!!!!! does'nt go forward even an inch!!!!!!!

On kazaa I search again after 3 days I get it and I start the download it goes fine uptil 37 MB after which it's stuck again!!!!!! Not a bit downloaded since about 5 hours!!!!!!!!!

What the hell?????? I have shared a ton of stuff so there's no question of people cancelling my downloads because of leeching, bittorrent sucks I mean it's not exactly friendly to my connection...

Anyone got any ideas here?????? I can't wait to get this game.

|Cain|

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    are you 56K ?
    got it off bt in about 4 hours on cable

3. Games   -   #3
    Yeah I am on 56k but other things seem to download normally in kazaa......grrr I bet it's a conspiracy by my ISP or god to stop me from downloading!!!!!!!

Bittorrent seems to upload more than download, I mean the uploads eat up my download speeds...

Thanx,

|Cain|

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    yea not much hope for you on BT
    just save the links for when you get a real connection

for 56k your best bet will be emule or kazza

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what settings do u have your Bittorrent at? Im on cable and Im already about to reach the 4hr mark. I have 27% of it finished so far and its been running for 3hrs and 43mins. My speeds have been going up and down from 42kB-68kB. I have upload rate at 0 and my max uploads at 4. Are those good numbers?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oh I forgot to say I was using kazaa to get the game, but I don't want to wait 2 weeks to get the game. It kept stopping on me.

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    get shadows it will tell you if your not configerd correctly
    http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

8. Games   -   #8
    Thanx, I will try that, the main reason I hate bittorrent is because the frigging thing has no options to limit upload speeds, also in kazaa it says about 70 users have max payne 2, kinda strange it can't connect to any...

|Cain|