Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolutions Is Out!

Its up to you.... think what you want to think.... I have seen it with my own eyes. A friend of mine has somehow gotten a screener of Matrix Revolutions. He will not copy it for anyone!!!! All he told me was he got it off a movie site (vcdquality/supernova). He has told me it should now be on Kazaa... He says that the video was compressed in Xvid and at this time is 789 megs. I was speechless... He says "i have to find it for myself". I have been looking everywhere!!! I dont know how he got it but he did... If you want to help in finding the copy post here. any names that are fakes i will make a list of and post. Good Luck

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 02:50
    Its up to you.... think what you want to think.... I have seen it with my own eyes. A friend of mine has somehow gotten a screener of Matrix Revolutions. He will not copy it for anyone!!!! All he told me was he got it off a movie site (vcdquality/supernova). He has told me it should now be on Kazaa... He says that the video was compressed in Xvid and at this time is 789 megs. I was speechless... He says "i have to find it for myself". I have been looking everywhere!!! I dont know how he got it but he did... If you want to help in finding the copy post here. any names that are fakes i will make a list of and post. Good Luck
    he isnt a good friend if hes not gonna give u a copy its not available till i got proof

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I know so now im sucking up to him to get it...lol but he keeps giving me info about it like the kbps framerate, encoding... etc... i wouldnt belive him if i hadn't seen it for myself.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl2

p.s. if any one knows the back story I really hope this one turns out like the last one
    shadow is da man

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    HAHA!
    damn muchspl2, you beet me to it

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    hey im just trying to help out all the other matrix fans out there. trust me im not going to waste my time typeing all this crap up... i have much better things to do.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 03:00
    hey im just trying to help out all the other matrix fans out there. trust me im not going to waste my time typeing all this crap up... i have much better things to do.
    like 2 get the copy off your mate,keep nagging him or get him/her drunk then borrow it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    All I see are a bunch of fakes and a couple of wrong titled movies when I search... somehow, I do not believe you...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    muchspl2
    I hesitate to get into this again espically with my last "bad call", but I think the odds are with me this time that you and/or your friend are full of shit

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast