Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Place To Buy Gaming Pc's For Cheap?

what are good places to buy pre-build gaming pcs? thanks and alienware is not the answer i am looking for

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    just build one, alienware is overrated bs that you could build a better computer for about 700 give or take

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ibuypower.com

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    dell?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Before anyone can answer your question, you have to tell us what your budget is. Depending on your budget, you will get several different answers.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    www.buyabs.com, www.buyxg.com, and www.ibuypower.com which was said. I've bought from ABS and I was pleased with the computer.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schuler@19 October 2003 - 23:49
    www.buyabs.com, www.buyxg.com, and www.ibuypower.com which was said. I've bought from ABS and I was pleased with the computer.
    I've also bought ABS and was quite satisfied. Good prices too.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Is it really possible to put "gaming computer" and "cheap" in the same sentence without embarassment?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by clocker@20 October 2003 - 14:47
    Is it really possible to put "gaming computer" and "cheap" in the same sentence without embarassment?
    you could put "relatively" in there, somewhere...

i would recommend building your own
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@20 October 2003 - 03:32
    ibuypower.com
    yea man all the way. great place. amazing prices. now, thing is. u wanna know a lot about a computer's anatomy. like parts. cuz sometimes they might try to fool u with giving u something that looks and runs the same as the 1 u ordered, but costs less. and chances r u'll get single channel for ur dual channel memory. no prob, just take out the one in the 2nd slot (counting from the left) and put it in the 3rd slot. but they make great computers at great prices. check out student special a:
    http://www.ibuypower.com/confirm/con...-special-a.htm

fuck, they have free shipping now? fuck, i had to pay 80 for 3day air. damn it. arg arg and arg again. and they told me the deal will be over soon. arg...

anyways, it's a great deal. very overclockable. their policy is that as long as the parts don't burn out, the warranty is still in place. they have a very nice rating on resellerratings.com

check it out. my comp from them is great. running perfectly fine, good temps. but they sell their psu's a bit expensive. check out the 500 watt 1 on dealsonic.com. that's the 1 i have now.

good luck

OMG!! they increased their rates a bit. my comp now would be 673, but i paid 646. so i'm happy. still a great deal if u don't feel like building one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast