Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Someone Tell Me How To Install Bin/cue Files

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I downloaded max payne 2 and I was thinking that you can just install the game and play. I extracted the files but nothing seems to happen. Iv been reading some threads about bin and cue files, but don't know shit about them. Do I have to install the game on disc first before I can play the game? someone help me out here.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Yes you have to install PC games before playing them, what you have to do is mount the BIN using Alcohol 120% or Daemon tools, then you have a extra CD drive in "MY PC" that is the game you just mounted from there you can install

3. Games   -   #3
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    You can install it by using a program called Daemon Tool's (if you search for "Daemon" then you'll likely find a link or s2d for it, by mounting the image file as if it's a CD file :-)

Alternatively, and i'd recommend this, you can write the files to CD using Alcohol 120% or Nero (or any other CD burning software which support's .cue and .bin files), just load them up, select to burn CD image file and then point the program to the .cue file, insert a blank CD, select a low (I use 8X) CD writing speed and burn it to CD :-)

Sniper.

EDIT: Cygnuz-Y beat me to the reply, you must have been typing your's whilst I started typing mine lol :-)

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=56059

for additional bin burning info, you won't find much of daemon in here.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@23 October 2003 - 17:33

Cygnuz-Y beat me to the reply, you must have been typing your's whilst I started typing mine lol :-)
    It doesnt matter, is better to have 2 responses instead of one so he has more options, maybe he doesnt understand me but will understand you or otherwise...

KEEP POSTING HELPFULL THINNGS NOT FLAME WARS...

6. Games   -   #6
    so im burning these files to the cd, but the files are bigger than my 700mb disk. Im a dummie when it comes to this stuff can someone tell me step by step

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open

8. Games   -   #8
    omg if u were here and u were a girl I would kiss u. I wish I would of known about this earlier becasue I deleted Halo. Can someone tell me another site thats like suprnova. Suprvnova's tracker is down for a few days.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    torrentlinks.com

10. Games   -   #10
    I need help it says plz install disk 2 that contains file data3.cab what should i do?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast