Is very buggy doing not Dl it!!!!!
    Now that’s said I open the post to comment on Severe 3 of enterprise
    First of I would like to say
    WOW brilliant start!!! !!!

Regards
    SAS

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    wat do u want us 2 comment on season 3 of enterprise??

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    season 3 aint too bad,that's usualy when the Star Trek series begin picking up steams and devolping decent plots
    i aint to impressed with the "sexing up"" of the Vulcan chick i would have had them kill her off and add a new vulcan more like a mr spock type and not a 7of9 type.
    any ways I dled Rajiin and it ran fine for me.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Tarzan ur right t'pol should be left alone she has showen so many different emotions that it just makes her part look rubbish, they have sexed her up 2 much. but that is what most of the male treky fans want to c more flesh. in the upcoming seasons of enterprise it would'nt suprise me if we c t'pols naked body in full veiw mmmmmmm........... but apart from that season 3 hasent been 2 bad i liked 3x05 - Impulse it had action (guns shooting runing,screeming and fighting) and computer graphics (space ships flying meteors crashing) this is how every eposopide should be. i really liked the bit were cap archer gives one of the volcans a really good kiking when they try and make their way to the shuttle pod on the volcan ship ..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I missed the last 2 episodes. I'm going to try to dl them. They do repeat the last ep from Wednesday on Saturday.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    what do u want us 2 comments on season 3 of enterprise??
    I was going to say any thing really as I said open discussion...
    But you seem to of had something to say after all!!??!!!

Yep Tepol sure is get all sexed up I don’t mined to much my self...
    I would not be surprised if we fined out she is half human like spoke...

Well I don’t know why up 4 if being a bich to me maybe because I uninstall divx 2.1 and install a different one, kept gets an upgrade message flipin annoying...

Well I am all up for more special effects and action that what I which St for any way...

Live long and prosper...

SAS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by foot loose@23 October 2003 - 12:35
    t'pol should be left alone she has showen so many different emotions that it just makes her part look rubbish, they have sexed her up 2 much.  but that is what most of the male treky fans want to c more flesh.
    “I love when I sort of come to and I’m on the other side of the room, sweaty and breathing heavy, with bottles and ashtrays tipped over everywhere. I’m like, ‘What just happened? Oh yeah, I got laid. Gotcha.’”

DAAAAAAAAAAMN.