Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Goals

What are you working on?

I am trying to lose weight. As we age, fat insidiously creeps upon our bodies, and can only be starkly appreciated when we visit friends we have not seen in some time. They say, "What happened too you" or "you are putting on serious weight".

These things are invisible you your co-workers as the day to day changes are imperceptible.

My goal is to weight less then 200 pounds. My heightest weight (nude) was 221. I am posting for your encouragement and because friends I have here are also trying to achieve personal goals. We can make this our support thread.

Just tonight, I ran into an old girlfriend, who exclaimed, "My you look like your face is all pudgy".

So, post your project and we can all work through our projects together.

I want to point out that I refuse to eat salad and drink diet beverages, my efforts are via exercise and cutting back on alcohol. Wish me luck!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i'm trying to master the art of pullin'. (getting laid)

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    It is my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparsely@23 October 2003 - 04:24
    Ah, to be a child again.

On the upside, my future is decided. I have a career, I have some security, I just need to work on my health.

When I was young, my body-fat was 9%, something happened along the way. It will happen to you too!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+23 October 2003 - 03:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 23 October 2003 - 03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparsely@23 October 2003 - 04:24
    Ah, to be a child again.

On the upside, my future is decided. I have a career, I have some security, I just need to work on my health.

When I was young, my body-fat was 9%, something happened along the way. It will happen to you too&#33; [/b][/quote]
    uh oh - i&#39;m 28 and i play video games 4 several hours, is that bad?

i also have a career and make really good money 4 where i live.

i know what ur sayin bout fat - it&#39;s friggin easy 2 put on but hard 2 put off. i lift weights and hit my heavy bag bout 4 times a week. do that and u&#39;ll stay fit - i stopped doing that 4 bout 3 months cuz i was so busy, lost everything i worked 4 and almost had 2 start from scratch. it&#39;s bogus&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Kurt,

Play video games as often as you can, that is not bad.

Just don&#39;t consider playing a new game, a life goal.

This thread is about growing older and realizing that the health and the physical appearances we take for granted is not forever.

Playing games is not a birthright or a goal, but a priviledge

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@23 October 2003 - 04:30
    This thread is about growing older and realizing that the health and the physical appearances we take for granted is not forever.
    i am learning this&#33; it&#39;s really strange, when i look in the mirror - i c the same person i saw when i was 18 - but no one else does. i c people on tv and i think, they&#39;ve got 2 b older than me - then i find out they&#39;re like 23 er something&#33; it&#39;s weird.

i just don&#39;t like 2 think bout gettin old er turnin 30, but thanx fer the reminder&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I&#39;m 19 so currently I am arrogant, able and not worried about my health.

Personal goals currently only involve world domination. I give it until I am 50 then maybe I wll begin to worry about health and so on.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@23 October 2003 - 04:36

Personal goals currently only involve world domination. I give it until I am 50 then maybe I wll begin to worry about health and so on.
    give it till ur about 26, and u&#39;ll start 2 c u can&#39;t eat whateva u want anymore or as late as u&#39;d like 2.

i knew u were just a punk kid&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+23 October 2003 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an &#064; 23 October 2003 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@23 October 2003 - 04:36

give it till ur about 26, and u&#39;ll start 2 c u can&#39;t eat whateva u want anymore or as late as u&#39;d like 2.

i knew u were just a punk kid&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Punk no, arrogant Yes&#33;

Kid no, able bodied, late sleeping, burger eating, enjoying everything you Cant, youth... Yes&#33;

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast