Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building New Comp.

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I can't say I'm terribly fond of either case, but if pressed, I would have to agree with Kurt.

The "spider web" design on the second one may look trendy today, but will grow old in a hurry I fear.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@25 October 2003 - 11:32
    hmmm once again i must state taht im not looking for a gaming pc. just one that i can play game off of ocassionally

@i ask for comparison betwwne the 2 case i gave link to not advice for antec....i know antec make good cases. the quality of their cases are great but im asking for comparisson between the 2 cases i gave.
    How do you compare two cases with virtually no details? They both look shit, neither is aluminium, and if you buy a case on looks, what do you expect people to say? You've got good taste?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    no but i dotn expect an anwer that tell me to go get a case w/ 3x the price

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazzaslut
    no but i dotn expect an anwer that tell me to go get a case w/ 3x the price
    So, does that give you the right to be rude, as well as illiterate??

If you'd read my previous post, you ignorant little prick, you'd see my advice was to look at the best and work down to what you can afford.

What was the real point of this thread? To show us how clever you are? Well you failed miserably!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    ummmm.....yes the real point of this thread was to show how clever i am.... .

and when was i rude?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+25 October 2003 - 05:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 25 October 2003 - 05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kazaaliterock@25 October 2003 - 11:32
    hmmm once again i must state taht im not looking for a gaming pc. just one that i can play game off of ocassionally

@i ask for comparison betwwne the 2 case i gave link to not advice for antec....i know antec make good cases. the quality of their cases are great but im asking for comparisson between the 2 cases i gave.
    How do you compare two cases with virtually no details? They both look shit, neither is aluminium, and if you buy a case on looks, what do you expect people to say? You&#39;ve got good taste?

[/b][/quote]
    ohhhhh was it after that post of ur?

but newayz lets drop this. theres no point in starting a fight on a forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12