Thread: Ideas

i need help, i cant think of anything good to download in the way of movies or tv shows.i've got all malcolm in the middles and seen every futurama and simpsons. horror is my movie genre as well as comedy and some thrillers. any ideas would be very much appreciated. Also is there a verified kill bill on kazaa that isn't just a cam? thanks again

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    if u like horror/ thriller get dreamcatcher, stephen king film iirc, its a good film! theres a dvd screener out, but i dont know the verified...soz

also i think theres only the kill bill workprint and cam copys out at the momment, wont be a decent version till some1 gets hold of a dvd screener or till its released on dvd

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Memento@24 October 2003 - 03:03
    if u like horror/ thriller get dreamcatcher, stephen king film iirc, its a good film! theres a dvd screener out, but i dont know the verified...soz

also i think theres only the kill bill workprint and cam copys out at the momment, wont be a decent version till some1 gets hold of a dvd screener or till its released on dvd
    ewwww....Dreamcatcher really sucked imo I'd give it a miss if I was you.

Identity - Real good film with John Cusack in it.