Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna Ask Karen Out

Okay I've been talking to this girl for over two weeks now and I think she's awesome!. She's very pretty and inteligent. I wanna ask her out but dont wanna screw up this time .

Advice me what to do or NOT when ask her out. Wanna ask her out tomorrow.

Thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Not to do - Get advice about love from people who spend most of there awake (and some of there asleep) lives on the internet.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No to do - have a little drop of alcohol for courage, and another one, and another one...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    don't poke her in the eye
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    here is my list of things not to do as they have fucked up thing for me

1. get drunk
    2. get drunk and say "sarah i really fancy you so hows about it"
    3. get drunk
    4. say you want to get dirty with her
    5. grab her ass
    6. grab her as while drunk

my actual advice,

be yourself
    make sure she likes you before making a move
    be kind

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by noname12@24 October 2003 - 02:33
    Not to do - Get advice about love from people who spend most of there awake (and some of there asleep) lives on the internet.
    Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk) but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Catracho+24 October 2003 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 24 October 2003 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@24 October 2003 - 02:33
    Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk) but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE [/b][/quote]
    Really? Here? I want names&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Just put on some shades........strut upto her and say.......

How YOU Doin&#39; B)

She will probably laugh, which is 95% of the time the key to getting in

Jonno B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Catracho+24 October 2003 - 01:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 24 October 2003 - 01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@24 October 2003 - 02:33
    Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk) but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE [/b][/quote]
    Man you humans.... Just repeat after me "Karen, I want to go out with/fluff/spank you (please select), you are very beautiful/sexy/god damned hot, I cannot live my life with out you/your ass/your body. Please say yes and be with me forever/in bed/in the back of my car."

That ones for free.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Catracho@24 October 2003 - 01:36
    Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk) but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE
    hey, i can&#39;t find the word "life" in my linux dictionary.
    can you help me find out what it is?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast