Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna Ask Karen Out

Originally posted by Gurahl+24 October 2003 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl @ 24 October 2003 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Catracho@24 October 2003 - 02:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @24 October 2003 - 02:33
    Not to do - Get advice about love from people who spend most of there awake (and some of there asleep) lives on the internet.

Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk) but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE
    Really? Here? I want names&#33; [/b][/quote]
    hahahah&#33;&#33;

YOU WANT NAMES???

omg....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+24 October 2003 - 02:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 24 October 2003 - 02:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Catracho@24 October 2003 - 01:36
    Come on man&#33; I know there are people here that have life. You might not (jk)&nbsp; but there are. I KNOW THERE ARE&nbsp;
    hey, i can&#39;t find the word "life" in my linux dictionary.
    can you help me find out what it is?

[/b][/quote]
    Even better, Titey has ( had? ) a hash for one...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    whos karen

well this works on most girls it does for me it shold for you

1)be yourself unless yourself would be considered to others as a loser etc
    2) be clean shave use deoderant change your boxers shower regulalry brush your teeth , floss and use lysteren cleanlyness is next to godlyness (or somthing)
    3)dress very nice (i cant say in what i dont know you style) make sure you stand out look good to every1
    4)confidence be confident dont studder like a b*tch KKKKKanRRRRen WWell YYYYYYO ......
    5)eye contact (but dont creep her out)
    6)make sure she is NOT IS NOT with a bunch of her gfs for most likly this will turn out bad
    7)show her complete an dfull attention (dont let your eyes drift down that other girls shirt )
    8)charm her
    9)look for signs make sure shes into you too or feeling to moment befoe asking
    10)tell her stuff like shes beutiful you like her and stuff then ask her to diner or movie or whatever

lol Dont f*ck up be B) an good luck pb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12