Thread: Green Screen Covers Up Movies

Novice
    I have noticed a new problem when you download Movies from Kazaa lite. I just recently was downloading a movie and I thought I'd preview it like I orignally do, but this green screen is lapped over the movie, the sound is perfect but the green screen is obviously getting in the way. Is this another act of the MPAA/MPA? Do I need a new codec besides the K-lite full pack?
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    try videolan
    http://www.videplan.org
    if it doesnt play on it its a fake

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It will play it is a correct file if u can hear the movie and stuff playing. Your problem is that u need to download the kazaa-lite codec pack so u can view it in any player.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kurse@24 October 2003 - 04:54
    I have noticed a new problem when you download Movies from Kazaa lite. I just recently was downloading a movie and I thought I'd preview it like I orignally do, but this green screen is lapped over the movie, the sound is perfect but the green screen is obviously getting in the way. Is this another act of the MPAA/MPA? Do I need a new codec besides the K-lite full pack?
    Mate its not a new prob or anything to do with mpaa or.Its just an xvid problem.In the kazaa lite codec pack option under xvid,theres two.Tri the other one.Or downloasd a different xvid codec.And it should be ok.