Thread: Verified Trouble

I'm having some trouble downloading the verifieds listed in this forum, they're in the form of a quicklink, ie. Big Boi - 101 - Intro.mp3, but there's no other sig2dat info listed and when I click the link I get the "page cannot be displayed" message. Am I doing something wrong? I've read the tutorials but they don't mention this problem. I get the same issue with every verified listed and it's very frustrating!

2. Music   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Do you have sig2dat installed? Download the lastest version of K-Lite, it comes with sig2dat. After that, all you have to do is click the quicklink, and the dat file is created.

3. Music   -   #3
    Yeah, I've used sig2dat before, the Ksig tool that comes with K-lite. Though I've only used hashes in their full, three line copy + paste incarnation. With these there's only one line, the link that don't work!

4. Music   -   #4
    Hold the phones! I seem to have sorted the problem, sort of. The links work fine when clicked when in Internet Explorer, just not from klite itself. So there you go.

5. Music   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Ohhh... you were using K-Lite to browse this forum? You should have said so lol. K-Lite can't handle sig2dat:// links. You need to use Internet Explorer. Glad you got it working.

6. Music   -   #6
    K-Lite can't handle sig2dat:// links. You need to use Internet Explorer. Glad you got it working. 

just holdshift when you click link work sfor me

7. Music   -   #7