Thread: Why Can't I Continue My Ffvii Game?

i downloaded Final Fantasy 7 for the PC not long ago and just got to the place that was Red XIII's home. When i get to the observatory where u are supposed to look at a demonstration of some stars or crap. The game just stops all of a sudden and doesnt respond. If i had to guess, it was because thats an FMV scene that my comp wont play. If so, how can i get my comp to play it? I know the package i downloaded had a bunch of small video files and shit.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    are you using XP xp sometimes has problems with it there's a XP patch some where out there

3. Games   -   #3
    nope, im using Win 98. The game like freezes right when u look at the space observation thing. One of the party members says: "Look a shooting star" I think it tries to play an FMV scene right there. I just need to get it to play that FMV if possible.

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    did you download the rip cuz it prolly messed up during download

5. Games   -   #5
    its been ripped
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by FairyBoatCaptain@24 October 2003 - 06:02
    i downloaded Final Fantasy 7 for the PC not long ago and just got to the place that was Red XIII's home. When i get to the observatory where u are supposed to look at a demonstration of some stars or crap. The game just stops all of a sudden and doesnt respond. If i had to guess, it was because thats an FMV scene that my comp wont play. If so, how can i get my comp to play it? I know the package i downloaded had a bunch of small video files and shit.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Im soorry im not replying to ur question but can u tell me where u got that game i dident think u could download games like that for the pc

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@24 October 2003 - 18:22
    its been ripped
    what gtaphics card have u got, because it mat not be ablr to handle fmv format

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by creamer+29 October 2003 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 29 October 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@24 October 2003 - 18:22
    its been ripped&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    what gtaphics card have u got, because it mat not be ablr to handle fmv format [/b][/quote]
    Wha?
    That makes no sense...
    FMVs aren&#39;t in .fmv format you know, I&#39;m not even sure if that exists...

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+29 October 2003 - 20:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat &#064; 29 October 2003 - 20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@29 October 2003 - 17:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt
    @24 October 2003 - 18:22
    its been ripped

what gtaphics card have u got, because it mat not be ablr to handle fmv format
    Wha?
    That makes no sense...
    FMVs aren&#39;t in .fmv format you know, I&#39;m not even sure if that exists... [/b][/quote]
    well i must be out of my league with this one i just thought that maybe if u had a better graphics card u may be able to get passed the fmv. oh yeah where did u download ff7 for the pc

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    That doesn&#39;t make much sense you have to have one crappy ass video card not to able to play those videos. I strongly believe a file is missing therefore it cannot play that scene. Also FF7 can be d/l off of suprnova.org via bittorrent. Depends where you are, last time i tried link it was broken. Like some files will work for some ppl and others won&#39;t. So good luck with it.

If you like da game so much just play it on da PS1.

P.S. That game F*cking OWNZ B)