Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Is Bs Player?

I installed the new klite codecs and with It I got this bs player thing.What is it?Do i really need it with media player and real one already installed?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by brisboarder@23 October 2003 - 23:10
    I installed the new klite codecs and with It I got this bs player thing.What is it?Do i really need it with media player and real one already installed?
    I have it too..
    BS Player is basically supports most kinds of movie.
    It fix errors and play better than most movie players..

Not sure, but thats all I've thought..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by brisboarder@24 October 2003 - 08:10
    It's a Player that comes with either the latest build of K-lite or with the latest K-lite Codec pack, I'm not sure which. It offers a easy solution to dealing with Media player and RealOne, because it plays nearly all types of movie files, without having to download any more codecs or updates for your other players. It's pretty nice because even though media player and RealOne are nice, they still don't play everything, even with all the updates.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    It's the best player out. If a movie's audio don't match with the video it corrects it most of the time, but some movies it still lags behind but not by that much.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Also the skin for it is simple "Which is why I use it" as it loads in mini-second takes hardly any resources and plays well. Media Player and PowerDVD (Which I like) lag on sound for me sometimes playing certain file types when BSplayer will be fine.

Nice program hope it stays that way and doesnt get too big for its boots and starts adding functions and heavy GUI's which we dont need.

9 outta 10 for me on this player

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    9 outta 10 for me on this player
    Sure is I'll vote for that too and VideoLan if its not a fake between these two you should be able to get it going.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    another good one is the real alternative player (aka media player classic) If i get a movie and it dosnt work with WMP (very common latley) I try BSplayer. If it still dosnt work i try the Media player classic. Never had one it didnt play.

And what is up with movies not working in Windows Media Player 9? Most of my movies either dont work, crash WMP, or have no sound.

[sarcasm] Microsoft needs to get with it and let me watch my illegal movies [/sarcasm]

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    yep BS Player is the boss when it comes 2 watching movies on your pc

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    am I the only one how likes videolan? hasent let me down and playes everthing, be cool if they included it with the next codec pack

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    does bs player align video and audio automatically or must I do it manually.I have a copy of 'Dude where's my car' that is a few seconds out,and plays in bs player the same?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast