Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Proof About Jews

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Ok, so some people were more likely to click on this topic than others, but the question still remains... Political activists are attracted to jewish conspiracy threads like flies on shit. Would someone tell me why? I don't want to hear leftover propaganda from WWII, it makes me sleepy. Can anyone tell me a real life story wherein you were conspired against or suffered at the hands of a jewish person? I'm sure some members will respond with fabrications, but the good members will be taken seriously. Anyway, if these people, whom Hitler described as "having no culture of their own but always stealing the cultures of the host nations where they have assimilated" are so boring, then why after all these years do they receive so much attention? If they are so pathetic that they don't even have a culture, why is thread after thread filled with incoherent ramblings about these "boring people"? Seems to me they are nearly as boring as some would have you to believe. Opinions welcome, as usual.

Edit:Just for the record, I'm Jewish, I don't mention it that often because racial/religious labels don't appeal to me. Also, it tends to start sh*t because of all the paranoia that surrounds this topic.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    BANNED
    Money men control the world, who controls the money?

Jews first with jews, always.

Look at this reference from the Magna Carta, from 1215 ...

10. If one who has borrowed from the Jews any sum, great or small, die before that loan be repaid, the debt shall not bear interest while the heir is under age, of whomsoever he may hold; and if the debt fall into our hands, we will not take anything except the principal sum contained in the bond.

11. And if anyone die indebted to the Jews, his wife shall have her dower and pay nothing of that debt; and if any children of the deceased are left under age, necessaries shall be provided for them in keeping with the holding of the deceased; and out of the residue the debt shall be paid, reserving, however, service due to feudal lords; in like manner let it be done touching debts due to others than Jews.

That should do for now, I don't want to put all my rotten eggs in one basket.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    First of all do not classify me as some people.
    Second, I have worked on many Jewis peoples houses.
    Third, I Don't know you, DON'T care, but you must remember one thing, Jew's whether you or anyone else like it, are GOD'S people. They are simple fact's, dated...blah blah .... Why in construction do so many people hate wop's???

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    it's a little ironic that you(billy) replied first because i was halfway expecting the most virulent anti-jewish people to boycott this thread, after all, responding only proves my implications are true. Nevermind that though, good point. So far here is the first fact:
    1-jews are good with money, or something like that, and because of that, some people believe they control the world through the control of money.

maybe some will say "hey that ain't a fact!" .....ok those people should modify and change #1 as needed and add their own if neccessary
    ~
    I'm trying to be objective here.
    ~
    One thing crosses my mind though. Weapons. Militia. Are these controlled by Jews?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 October 2003 - 02:45

10. If one who has borrowed from the Jews any sum, great or small, die before that loan be repaid, the debt shall not bear interest while the heir is under age, of whomsoever he may hold; and if the debt fall into our hands, we will not take anything except the principal sum contained in the bond.

11. And if anyone die indebted to the Jews, his wife shall have her dower and pay nothing of that debt; and if any children of the deceased are left under age, necessaries shall be provided for them in keeping with the holding of the deceased; and out of the residue the debt shall be paid, reserving, however, service due to feudal lords; in like manner let it be done touching debts due to others than Jews.

Please explain your point?

Peace brotherdoobie

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Paronoia????
    Where does Irael get there weapon's??
    I'm only guessing here, but I suppose there's no violence in Isreal?
    And if you are Jewis, you should/or do understand what the bible describes??
    Peace brother, and don't let other's let you stray......

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 October 2003 - 07:45

Provide that source Billy Dean!!!!
    Or was that one of your magna com lada sources???

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    @protak-this is likely to be a long thread, just wait a while, i think you are misinterpreting my meaning. I'm not accusing, actually I'm looking for real life examples of people who were conspired against or have suffered at the hands of jews. I don't think it really exists, or at least not in the way society would have you to believe. So far, no one has been able to produce any stories, not even a made up one(and that IS surprising).

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by protak@24 October 2003 - 17:11
    Provide that source Billy Dean!!!!
    Or was that one of your magna com lada sources???
    Magna Carta.

There ya go Tim.

If it were true that Jews controlled the worlds money, they would have made decisions that would be effecting everyone. This would then be a real life example

PS. ... virulent anti-jewish ... Moi?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@24 October 2003 - 08:12
    @protak-this is likely to be a long thread, just wait a while, i think you are misinterpreting my meaning. I'm not accusing, actually I'm looking for real life examples of people who were conspired against or have suffered at the hands of jews. I don't think it really exists, or at least not in the way society would have you to believe. So far, no one has been able to produce any stories, not even a made up one(and that IS surprising).
    Mediaslayer!!! I'm not defending nor offfending, anyone so far in the thread. (so far!!!&#33
    I have'nt mis-understood you at all, I am speaking on my belief's. If someone would like to challenge them, so be it, that is what a thread or discussion is all about.
    Peace,
    Tim

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast