Thread: Ive Had Better Days....

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well last night I had this best frien that commited suicide.

I saw no sing of this at all, and all I can think about now as if only I known to change thing sas of now..

well if someon ecomes up to me and says "im gonna kill myself" ill say go ahead the reason???

The ppl that say they will never do

and its so f*cked up and selfish to your family and friends, not to mention the father is in shit becasue we have gun laws here in this country, keeping a gun aroudn the house illegaly.

not to mention 7 years ago he lost his brother in a tragic motor cycle accident at the age of 19 this family has been through enough

anyway I need time off for a while to think things through mayeb grab some more sotch while im at it

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to hear about your friend Ads.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I know how you feel Ad...last night one of my friends tried to kill himself too. He's in a psychiatric hospital now

I know it seems selfish, but I can understand I think....sometimes things don't look too good at all and you see no light at the end of the tunnel...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Oh Adster, I'm so sorry, I've been through it a couple of times, one was a 13 year old girl. It doesn't get a whole lot easier but stick with your friends.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel Skweeky, no matter how bad it is, it always gets better. Hang in there for your friend too.

The people that say they will sometimes do. I have another friend who will never forgive himself because his brother told him he was going to kill himself and my friend didn't believe him, and the brother went home and killed himself with a shotgun. His mother found him. It was over a girl and it was crap. You don't get over something like that.

Stay strong Adster.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Adster,

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope your ok. I think your right about the aftermath. Suicide is devastating to family and close friends.

peace omc

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sorry to hear about your mate,suicide is a social disease know,the body can be checked out but the mind is a different story,I lost my son over 2 years ago & he suffered from clinical depression & no matter what you say or do nothing helps.condolences mate.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    oh ads, im so sorry.
    thats terrible, but never feel its your fault.

one of my best mates hung himself around this time two years ago.
    i will never forget or forgive him.

may your days get brighter.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #8
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    So sorry blade.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Not a great deal to say will help.
    It's a very sad thing when someone is so low they can take their own life.

Sorry for your pain and my heart goes out to all family and friends concerned.

Take care

Jon
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade