Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logging in GFT from different IP?

fringer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If I log into my GFT account from different IP address, will it be disabled?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    did you try to read the FAQ ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it depends where the guy you're about to trade with, come from.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fringer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The account has already been disabled. I was just wondering if this is the reason.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    lol!
    You're unique

I LOVE Canada

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fringer View Post
    The account has already been disabled. I was just wondering if this is the reason.
    Go ask them on IRC.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    next time tell the whole story

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    you can log in - different ips no problem

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fringer View Post
    If I log into my GFT account from different IP address, will it be disabled?
    Seriously, considering the only reason you are asking I don't know why anyone would bother to tell you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast