Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dj Netweisers - Party Night

Poster
    Event cancled due to tech problems. Event will take place within the next few days.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Don't panic netweiser! Try and contact Illuminati, he might know!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@24 October 2003 - 22:10
    Don't panic netweiser! Try and contact Illuminati, he might know!
    i dont wanna let people down again . hopefully we will be online shortly!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Did you do some tests prior to this evening.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@24 October 2003 - 22:14
    Did you do some tests prior to this evening.
    tryed to

darker has been away. i pmed him monday had no reply since.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    He's going to be pissed with you, after the last time mate.

How is your nan doing btw.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).

Truth be told, Darker or another Lounge admin (if he has anyone else ) should have been on during the stream.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28
    Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).

Truth be told, Darker or another Lounge admin (if he has anyone else ) should have been on during the stream.
    i have, but they dont know how i can set it up. i have the server details etc.

basically what i can hear through my speakers (well headphones), i need you guys to hear. How?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by netweiser-+24 October 2003 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-netweiser- @ 24 October 2003 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28
    Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM &nbsp; The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).&nbsp;

i have, but they dont know how i can set it up. i have the server details etc.

basically what i can hear through my speakers (well headphones), i need you guys to hear. How? [/b][/quote]
    micro phone

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28

Darker is unavailable atm - he is at an important meeting. Obviously we cannot expect our little project to take precedence over his schedule - he&#39;s very good for devoting as much time and resources as he does to us for free.

I was unable to help netweiser, as he wishes to use WinAmp, and I have never used WinAmp to broadcast, preferring the professional SAM2 software.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast