Thread: Is There...

is there some kind of program that will save screen shots to a certain folder when you press the print screen button? im also looking for a program that will let you make videos of whats playing on your monitor

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    yeah theres loads, couldnt name any though. have u tried googling it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    a lil proggie called "snagit" http://www.mastersolutionus.com/snagit.html
    is a pretty good one for this kind of thing. even lets you assign a hotkey to the keyboard, so that you can just run it from the sys tray. I've used it before, and it's pretty nice, but back then I couldnt find a crack for it, so I had to uninstall it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    windows also has a screen capture built into it by holding the alt + Prtscn keys. but...like a lot of things in windoze; it's cheap. It only copies it to the clipboard, so you have to open a picture editor and paste it into a new file. and it wont do vids of what is going on the screen.

If you are looking at capturing streaming vids from sites, try out a shareware called WMrecorder (google it, I cant remember where I got it from). I havent tried it yet, but it's supposed to be able to catch those streams that nobody will let ya save to the machine.

edit: I either got it from webattack.com, or downloads.com those are the two shareware/freeware sites that I hit.