Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amerricas Army Help Please Please Please!

Octopussy
    after the barbed wire...there should be like a little talking annd then he asks you to do it in time....go up further or somting to make the triggers worked....i downloaded it off nvidias site so the missions were alerady done

2. Games   -   #12
    EDIT

so if i get it from there siet all the mission will be dun? ????

link maybe???

3. Games   -   #13
    Octopussy
    rawr! go on www.americasarmy.com and then after you go to downloads...you can find link/mirror to nvidia clickon it

4. Games   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by oreoman@24 October 2003 - 19:26
    ok my problem is that when i do the obsticle course, i finish in time but nuythin happens where do i go from the barbd wire and how many training mission do i have to do before i kan play online???

PLZ HELP ME
    that's a glitch.. it's supposed to says Congradulations Soldier.
    Do the obsticle corse again and dont jump off the legde of those wooden platforms.. instead turn around and climb down. < this is a quick fix besides a patch update later on

5. Games   -   #15
    i never liked that game its 2 realistic for me lol

6. Games   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Octopussy@24 October 2003 - 19:41
    after the barbed wire...there should be like a little talking annd then he asks you to do it in time....go up further or somting to make the triggers worked....i downloaded it off nvidias site so the missions were alerady done
    No, it&#39;s the same on all sites.. You have to complete the training missions first. (All those trainers on unknowncheats.com get your character banned from servers.. dont risk it... Even the new ones will be pretty obvious if you go nutts and become superman. The admins will send a notice to all other servers)
    The med missions arnt required.. (they are these realistic Medical Testing missions.. I beat em though. You gatta watch a 5-10 min lesson and then take a test.. Just like in real life.. Heh then u get to heal soldiers on the field as you battle in game though )

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    grr wat are you talkina bout i downlaoded from nvidia and i didnt have missions locked they were all unlocked&#33;&#33;

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ICEMAN did I play with u last night on the SF weapons server? I was playing with some guy named Iceman. My tag name was [HA]Apollo 13. Oreoman don&#39;t download any hacks or cheats you will get banned from the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12