Thread: Come In Here If You Like & Show Your Appreciation

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I just want to thank every person that has been helpfull in any way to get me started with downloading.

A long while ago I started with Napster for downloading music, having read some articles in the newspaper. It was love on first site. Then I discovered through a website the alternatives for Napster when it was legally declared illegal.
    From there I started using Kazaa, untill the ad- and spyware became really annoying. Then through a forum, such as this one, I discovered KazaaLite (hail to the makers). There I first started downloading massive amounts of movies.
    A little sidesteps with Grokster, WINMX and other p2p proggies to find more sources, other movies and oddities. A month ago I started using BT and I was coming closer to the source of most of the stuff that is out there.

This week I got the newsgroup thing working through GrabIt. I am a big newbee with newsgroup, but I love it already. Downloading goes so fast its fantastic. So many nice movies/music and software. Its wonderfull.

I don't know where to begin and whom I should thank personally, so I want to THANK every person that makes this downloading scene possible. I got so much help from forums like this one, without it it would have been quite impossible. I hope and think the downloading scene will last a long long time.
    Keep up the fight!

Thanks guys!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I'm sure we would all say, "our pleasure" but as we probably load from you too, it's reciprical

regards

jfm

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aint filesharing great

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Smooch@25 October 2003 - 14:07
    Aint filesharing great
    Yay, filesharing is great fun for me ever since I started doing it myself in July !!