Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Save In Gta 3

I have a full version of gta 3, everything is ok except when i want to save my game ?
    is there a solution?
    patch, or something

thank you

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ok, u know how to save rite? go home to ur base or place u started. on ur radar, it's a little house icon

if ur talking about errors when loading the g, then u need to dl a crack from klite. do u ahve the rip or the images? cuz i'm pretty sure the images don't have this problem

3. Games   -   #3
    more precisely the problem is when i want to download a saved game, it doesn't work, and the game crashdown..
    more informations?

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by goldencurl@28 October 2003 - 23:29
    more precisely the problem is when i want to download a saved game, it doesn't work, and the game crashdown..
    more informations?
    wat do u mean dl a saved game? u mean like 100% completion things? did u start the game and save first? then u copy the dled save file into the gta3 saved games or something folder in the my documents. now, if there's a error after wat i just said, then dl the save game crack from klite. but answer this, did u get the images, or the rip?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by goldencurl@28 October 2003 - 23:22
    I have a full version of gta 3, everything is ok except when i want to save my game ?
    is there a solution?
    patch, or something

thank you
    downloading the saved game is my problem.
    do you have a solution?

6. Games   -   #6
    did u read my reply? u have a prob dling a saved game? that has nothing to do with the game it self. that has to do with the site u dled the save files from

7. Games   -   #7
    what do u mean about "did you get the images or the rip", sorry i'm not a pro..
    thank you for your patience

8. Games   -   #8
    ok that's a problem with the files downloaded , but can i correct it, ot do i have to find another version of this game?

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by goldencurl@28 October 2003 - 23:41
    what do u mean about "did you get the images or the rip", sorry i'm not a pro..
    thank you for your patience
    the game. did u dl it or buy it? if u dled it. how big was it. was it 2 discs that u had to burn? or a highly compressed file that was around 100-500 mb?

10. Games   -   #10
    a highly compressed file (130 mo, moreorless..)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast