Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne Creepy.....

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ok i'm scared now.... after i beat part II of max payne there's all this thingy saying he's a in a graphic novel and he's in a computer game.... i shut down my computer so fast its not even funny...... is this part of the game or am i hallucination?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@25 October 2003 - 08:16
    ok i'm scared now.... after i beat part II of max payne there's all this thingy saying he's a in a graphic novel and he's in a computer game.... i shut down my computer so fast its not even funny...... is this part of the game or am i hallucination?
    what chu mean in a novel?

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by EnJoi+25 October 2003 - 07:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnJoi @ 25 October 2003 - 07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@25 October 2003 - 08:16
    ok i&#39;m scared now.... after i beat part II of max payne there&#39;s all this thingy saying he&#39;s a in a graphic novel and he&#39;s in a computer game.... i shut down my computer so fast its not even funny...... is this part of the game or am i hallucination?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    what chu mean in a novel? [/b][/quote]
    have you beaten the game you should know... right after they inject that crazy shit in him

4. Games   -   #4
    Max has messed up dreams... nothing to be scared of, just keep going on.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@25 October 2003 - 08:16
    ok i&#39;m scared now.... after i beat part II of max payne there&#39;s all this thingy saying he&#39;s a in a graphic novel and he&#39;s in a computer game.... i shut down my computer so fast its not even funny...... is this part of the game or am i hallucination?
    but what&#39;s so scary about that?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by vash444@25 October 2003 - 07:35
    Max has messed up dreams... nothing to be scared of, just keep going on.
    so this whole your in a computer game and your in a graphic novel shit is just a joke right hehe....right.....

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by RedRival+25 October 2003 - 07:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 25 October 2003 - 07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@25 October 2003 - 08:16
    ok i&#39;m scared now.... after i beat part II of max payne there&#39;s all this thingy saying he&#39;s a in a graphic novel and he&#39;s in a computer game.... i shut down my computer so fast its not even funny...... is this part of the game or am i hallucination?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    but what&#39;s so scary about that? [/b][/quote]
    he might get pissed on so many times i killed him and walk out of the moniter like the ring and shoot me

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    errr am I suppose to laugh?

Its showsigns you should take a break or take a short nap before you continue playing.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by RedRival@25 October 2003 - 07:39
    errr am I suppose to laugh?

Its showsigns you should take a break or take a short nap before you continue playing.
    i cant i wanna play max payne II but i want to beat the first one first....

10. Games   -   #10
    uh yeah... creepy...

LOONEY&#33;

ITS JUST A GAME&#33;

You know what game scares me? Return to Castle Wolfenstein cause the fuckers just pop out of nowhere and of the crypt levels...

also Resident Evil games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast