Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Business Partner

Hiya,

I am currently looking for international business partners for a new google like searchengine. If I talk about business then I mean business so please only continue to read if you know what business means.

The current project status is: Release within the next 3 weeks

What I look for:

I look for somebody who runs a company and wants to make more profits. Somebody that is interested to run an international version of our searchengine. This could be the UK, germany, france, spain, belgium, finnland, netherlands or any other country outside the US (us is the main site so we run it ourself).

You would have to provide support in your language, answer press requests, verify new advertisements that are placed by our advertisers etc. You also have to provide the translations of the searchengine. The url would be countrycode.domain.com - so if the somain is search.com it would be nl.search.com if you run netherlands.

What I offer:
    You would own the language version of the search engine meaning that all earnings except 25 % would be yours. You run your own languare version as company owner. We provide the technology and the servers - you don't have to do anything on the server.

If you are serious about business feel free to contact me at:

partners AT darker.us

replace the AT with @ for spam reasons.

About us:
    I run a 182 people company which does mainly offline business like network installations, web design and advertising. We also run serval online projects like gaming communities, portals and more.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you think that this issomething for you. Remember this is not some "i do this 2 hours per day" job. It's not a job at all - it's a partnership which enables you to offer additional web services as your own company.

We will ask for some (low) partnership fee since this project is not just some hobby and you need to be registerd as official partner at our local gov. Don't worry we will just charge you with the local gov. fees so no need for big investments -

Remember this is business and we will offer many features that no searchengines currently provide. Our current company worth is a 2 digit amount in millions (Euro) so if I talk about business I mean it

Thanks for your attention

Darker

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Before anyone says anything about "posts for commercial gain", remember that Darker hosts this board at great personal expense - both time and money.

So I think we'll let this one pass

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Id be interested.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by netweiser-@25 October 2003 - 20:10
    Id be interested.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Lamsey@25 October 2003 - 21:09
    Before anyone says anything about "posts for commercial gain", remember that Darker hosts this board at great personal expense - both time and money.

So I think we'll let this one pass
    Hehe well I don't think I make money by posting this here - it's more or less even related to "sharing" since I offer a share

Btw if this post would be against the "rules" feel free to delete it - no need to make exceptions for a "host" cause then you have to make one for other reasons too but well I don't think this post is even related to "commercial gain" since it's more or less like a job offer just that it is a partner thing

The idea behind this post is more something like a "take part of blah blah" or even a "chance" since not everybody has the resources to start something big

D.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Well said, Darker.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+25 October 2003 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 25 October 2003 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netweiser&#045;@25 October 2003 - 20:10
    Id be interested.
    [/b][/quote]
    I second that and add an

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have always said we need to sell out.What VB needs to do is go with Stock Options and make them Public.

And when you get a Search Engine going remember us little guys and add our sites.

FC B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I look for somebody who runs a company and wants to make more profits. Somebody that is interested to run an international version of our searchengine. This could be the UK, germany, france, spain, belgium, finnland, netherlands or any other country outside the US (us is the main site so we run it ourself).
    Damn, that leaves me out.

I wish you well, Darker. Sounds promising. If I were in another country I would be more than interested.

I look forward to trying out us.search.com

Let us know when it&#39;s up and running.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by &#045;netweiser&#045;@25 October 2003 - 15:10
    Id be interested.
    I am posting on behalf of Virtualbody1234 because he has been rushed to emergency care, after reading NW&#39;s post.

Virtual laughed so hard we are afraid some ribs might be broken. I have never seen him have such an hysterical fit of laughter.

We hope Virtual will recover without serious damage (only sprained muscles) and that he will be back very soon on the board.

----------------------------------
    Signed: Virtual&#39;s friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast