Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Trade Descriptions

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by JPaul@26 October 2003 - 16:21

Remember he recently had to spend a whole night without a fag, it has affected him badly.
    I like Hammers

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #42
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+26 October 2003 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 26 October 2003 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@26 October 2003 - 16:21

Remember he recently had to spend a whole night without a fag, it has affected him badly.
    I like Hammers

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Do not replace F*s with broken biscuit Jonno. The fact that they are broken does not reduce the calorie content. If you put on weight and encounter another defective biscuit you will become a coronary case. Plus the fact you will only manage one pic in you sig and have to get one of those tricycle thingimmies.

Edit. What has happened to Snny? Where has he gone?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    erm..........yeah Actually, those pics were taken in the summer just gone and I&#39;ve lost weight since...........only about 3lbs Nah about half a stone (7lbs) not intetionally mind........but I think I need to drink more so I get it back I&#39;m wasting away here, I&#39;m down to 15.5 stone (217lbs) I think

So now you can tell I&#39;m bored cos I&#39;m just talking shite really so I&#39;ll have to shut up at somepointorIthinkI&#39;mgonnagomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lol jonno. i feel for ya

a couple days ago i bought a bottemless bag of penuts and i finished em in 15 min

5. Lounge   -   #45
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@27 October 2003 - 01:21
    lol jonno. i feel for ya

a couple days ago i bought a bottemless bag of penuts and i finished em in 15 min
    What is it that gives me this feeling that you opened the other end to get them out.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345