Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal 2

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    how is it? anyone play it? should i get it?

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@26 October 2003 - 03:53
    eh stick with ut2k3

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+26 October 2003 - 04:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 26 October 2003 - 04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@26 October 2003 - 03:53
    eh stick with ut2k3 [/b][/quote]
    ok, but unless u got a cd key, ut2k3 is really boring

4. Games   -   #4
    There&#39;s a free mutliplayer addon called xmp being made by the creaters of U2 that&#39;s coming in a few months, if you ask me U2 is really worth buying, expecially since it&#39;s almost a year old and it&#39;s 14 bucks where I live.

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    14 bucks? where you live? i might buy it from there lol its only single player which sucks....but my friend said its real fun

6. Games   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    dude, unreal 2 is a crazy game, short, but really good. the graphics are crazy, and i think that some ppl use it 4 benchmarks. anyways, works pretty good on my shitty comp wit everything set to low-medium.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #7
    it&#39;s on suprnova. and since it&#39;s only sp, then there should be no prob with cd keys. i&#39;ll prob just play, then throw away

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    WAIT&#33;&#33; omg i never knew they had unreal 2&#33;&#33;&#33; omg im downloading this and btw for the expansion....mutliplayer is it gona be downlaodable or will we get the game in a box free from a store? = / like do we show our ut2 box and they give us game free or download?

9. Games   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Octopussy@25 October 2003 - 21:43
    WAIT&#33;&#33; omg i never knew they had unreal 2&#33;&#33;&#33; omg im downloading this and btw for the expansion....mutliplayer is it gona be downlaodable or will we get the game in a box free from a store? = / like do we show our ut2 box and they give us game free or download?
    u could download xmp as long as u have the full version of unreal2, basically it&#39;s a patch . unreal 2 is a crazy game, but it&#39;s way way 2 short. i beat it in 1 day (3 and a half hours straight play).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #10
    Yeah, xmp is going to be a free multiplayer addon which you could just download onc eit&#39;s done. I heard there&#39;s going to be 3 different vehicules and 3 different classes.

Look around on google and you&#39;ll find some shit about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast