Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any MMA fans?

darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Yes for sure, Verdum/fedor 2 would be great as he would definitely want to make that wrong right.
    Thats what makes a great fighter great, Him getting beat, then coming back to avenge the loss in a blaze of glory.
    Last edited by darkstate01; 09-03-2010 at 06:26 AM.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    ...Adds a little extra to the fights
    From what I've read fedor felt like he had to end the fight early and he did but not like he wanted.A rematch is a necessity.If you think about it, Any fighter he would loose to would need a rematch...Its so unbelievableI mean they say hes not humanMaybe this loss was a destraction from that fact...
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 09-03-2010 at 07:15 AM.

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    You never know, All the years he's been winning may have caught up with him and he may have burnt himself out, Only kidding.
    I think the words WE WANT MORE come to mind.

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    He not old.Lesner is older, and that one guy...the one mma legend guy...uuh.I only know him as buff old guy.

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    Randy couture?
    Yes he's very old in the mma world. But still a total master at what he does.
    I didn't mean fedor was old, I just meant he's been in the game a long time and had some top battles.

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    Is it just me or has the ufc lost it's flare. Watching one of my favorite fighters BJ Penn lose in UFC 118 was devastating not just for me, but for the sport. I say that only because I seriously feel they need to merge affliction with UFC. Come on Nick Diaz is even in affliction. Nick Diaz's fights are amazing. As are those by Overeen and Fedor.

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    I think its you, UFC is doing great work at the moment, Especially showing boxing thats its a 1 dimensional slug fest, Thanks randy for proving that point. Yes nick diaz rocks, what he's been doing is great at strikeforce and the fighters he's been ass kicking with have been top as well, especially the frank shamrock fight, that was brutal, he broke his arm ffs. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight cung le that would be great. And so was the scott smith fight. Overeem is ok at the moment but has had an ass kicking a few times by the likes of chuck, rua and nog but he has potential with the size he's become. Fedor is still king to me,bring on fedor/werdum 2. And as far as bj goes , I don't think he's past his sell buy date yet, I just think he's met his match who was faster and learnt from his last fight,where as penn just did the same as he always does.

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    Its hard to see your favorites lose but it happens and is a reality.BJ Penn is a still a great fighter and i would like to see him fight Edgar for round 3...Well maybe not.We know who's better there.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 09-07-2010 at 05:59 AM.

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    dzamba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Im MMA fan of ~7 years but now dont have enough time to watching etc ... (

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    I love mma i going to buy the ps3 game

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast