Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any MMA fans?

dzamba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    u mean UFC 2010? its not good game like UFC 2009 amazing game , rly.

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I started watching UFC at their 47th PPV till now. Canīt get enough of it. Strikeforce is good to.

3. Sports Club   -   #43

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    I agree, The guy was talentless in my eyes, I wish Randy would have kicked his ass, but Lesnar's shear size bearing down on randy won in the end. Long live Valasquez as champ.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    junior dos santos is next up for cain BTW.

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I enjoyed watching B.Lesner get destroyed by Velazquez. Guy put a huge gash on his career and his face.

7. Sports Club   -   #47
    Seeing that Velazquez knocked out Nogueira, Lesnar had a slim chance. Brock Lesnar is great even in defeat. He came out promoting the fight, and lost as a champion. No shame in loosing to Velazquez.

Best knockout In MMA history:
    Quinton Jackson Slamming and Knocking out Ricardo Arona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKpzKZOpe4

Cung Le has expressed interest in fighting Anderson Silva and it's seems that it's likely to happen.

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
    Seeing that Velazquez knocked out Nogueira, Lesnar had a slim chance. Brock Lesnar is great even in defeat. He came out promoting the fight, and lost as a champion. No shame in loosing to Velazquez.
    Naw.Lesnar talks too much shit for being such a noob and then claims to be a humble champion.I dont see him ever beating cain or santos...I can name a lot more but you get it.

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Claims to be a humble champion my ass,the guy spat and growled at the Camera when he beat Randy then flipped the middle finger to the crowd. Good riddance to bad rubbish i say, he gets no praise from me for that act, To me he acted exactly how i imagined a wwe or whatever piss poor wrestling fed he came from. Bring on dos santos and valasquez any day, both are genuine humble wrecking machines that win by pure skill. I feel that the heavyweight ufc champ is now a worthy champion. To tell you the truth, I wanted anyone to be champ but that oversized gorilla.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    i'm mma fan, too

i was watching since pride fc

these days, lesnar and cain , Valasquez are very interesting

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast