Thread: House Of Cards

Poster
    Amazon Linkage

Here's yet another movie that got pulled. I don't know what was so outrageous about this one that they had to stop making/selling it, but it was actually on DVD for a while, and I'm wondering if anyone ripped it. Since it's no longer for sale, it should be in the public domain (or at least ideally it should be).

Tommy Lee Jones is a psychologist who meets an autistic girl who does a lot of trippy stuff, and trying to help her, her mother builds a house of cards in a computer simulation, and a bunch of other trippy stuff happens.

Actually my mother wants this movie, but I'd like to see it too. I've seen bits and pieces of it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Nope never seen it on the net.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i have it on vhs so i know the one you mean but not on dvd or ripped sorry

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Any idea why it got pulled?

<rant>

These fucking film studios, like the RIAA, complain about people downloading their screeners or ripping DVDs, but when someone wants to actually pay for something they have to jump through hoops. No wonder people are going to Kazaa. Not only is it free, it&#39;s faster*, and they don&#39;t fuck with you along the way&#33;

</rant>

* When I said downloading is faster than buying, when I bought Donnie Darko from the net (Amazon wouldn&#39;t sell it to me, at the time they said it wasn&#39;t out for some reason but it was) I went and started downloading it right when I paid for it... I don&#39;t remember the numbers, but the download was complete long before the DVD got to my door.